Two Terrific Years of Tucker

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
A§H»Tucker

Re: Two Terrific Years of Tucker

Post by A§H»Tucker »

you guys are my favorite people XD thanks for all the congrats (and yes i love the trains and the spam on snapchats)
surprised it has already been two years. joining the clan was an amazing decision and I'm glad Wizard convinced me. not long after i was really good friends with lots of you XD
Jack, I love and always will love watching over you and making sure you dont die. I love my picture you took in DayZ. maybe I can find that actually and add it here. Also you ate my water bottle >_>
Asi our inside jokes are golden and we probably couldnt even explain them if we tried.
I am glad to have reconnected with you guys, I disappeared for a while after =DG= and this time around is a billion times awesomer.
I'll try to be on again soon, I miss you guys for now we will settle with snapchat. (Bier your Vegas and train snaps are awesome, I might go to Vegas next year!)
Also for anyone that doesnt have me added and wants to, my user is dontbetrippin
but be warned, youll see more trains and plants than you ever imagined.

A§H»Asi
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Asi »

Tucker is not kidding, you will be proficient in trains and plants in the first week.

Fun fact: Orchids are really good at spreading everywhere.
Asi | Greg
A§H»Tucker

Post by A§H»Tucker »

A§H»Asi wrote:Tucker is not kidding, you will be proficient in trains and plants in the first week.

Fun fact: Orchids are really good at spreading everywhere.
I have so many fun facts about orchids. They are craaazayyyy

shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

maybe its time to get back on snapchat...
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”