Ghost of Halo's Past

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
A§H»Echelon
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Ghost of Halo's Past

Post by A§H»Echelon »

Hey everyone!

So long time no see huh? So I really don't know where to take this post.... But how this came about is, I was cleaning out some things and I found my old Halo disc. When I looked at it all of sudden all these memories started to come back to me. And I must say, those years were some of the best that I gave to this game and the people I met. Some people out there may say, "Nick, you wasted most of your middle school and two years of High School for Halo! How could those be the best years?" To explain, who I am for those who don't I was someone who came from a respected group back in the day called POQ. When I came upon that group I met some of my best friend in the gaming world. And unlike all my other class mates out there who were getting involved with the wrong people. Halo kept me on a good path and the people who I played it with. And when things began with ASH. Crash offered a chance for something new and at the time I was all about something new. And yes I had other life lessons of course but this is one that I hold dear to me.

Now the other question of interest is, "Where have you been?" Well to begin with, I been working hard at school and work! going to school for Criminal Justice. And I must say it's been crazy time to be going into this field! But my end goal is to end up in Department of Homeland Security. Looking at risk and how to prevent lose of life to make a safe homeland. now PC news.... well I still have my lame Laptop... Its able still to play HALO! but that's pretty much it. But I have PlayStation, I play a lot of that; I do plan on getting a new PC after I get some other things taken care of.

So that's it! I hope everything is going well! Sorry for the long post, But I just had a lot to say and I love all of you guys!

-Nick

"To find ourselves lost here within, we need to the reason why. So we take this bridge with the other's that thrive in the great divided."
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Ghost of Halo's Past

Post by A§H»Crash »

Echelon, yay! It's so good to hear from you!

Please come into our TeamSpeak 3 server sometime tonight or another night in the evening :)

Missed you buddy
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
A§H»Stealth
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Stealth »

Glad to see an old face back around! Hope you can get back to enjoying the servers soon enough!
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015
A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

Hello Echelon, nice you hear from you again.
Haven't seen much of you on Steam either, but we're glad for the update.
Best of luck at school, and pop-in when ever you can.