organic software

Enter your questions, tips and tricks about software, hardware, electronics, etc. Help and be helped.
A§H»Rogue
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

organic software

Post by A§H»Rogue »

this is a nice little package for halo. Can set to autoload maps (map manager) as needed, keeps logs from in game and calculates your K/D ratio and assists with RCON! Not sure if anyone else uses it or anything similar but figured I would offer it up. I used to use it a LOT with oth clans maps when I played them all the time (all custom maps).

Enjoy

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... rganic.rar
Echo

Re: organic software

Post by Echo »

Rogue
I use it as well. It's handy when you need someone's hash or evidence of his/her in-game behavior. Just copy/paste since it displays everything that happens while you're in the game except RCON usage. If you perform an alias or list the players, it won't show the command used but it will show the output.

I've been using it for a long time (Crash told me about several years ago) and it has saved me lots of time (no log file search for the easy stuff).

Thanks for the link.
For I am shadows and will follow you
One and the same are we - Metallica
Illicit

Post by Illicit »

I use it as well. It has saved me a lot of time in looking up Hashes and Aliases. It is also good for logging players inappropriate converasations in chat.
Elbarto

Post by Elbarto »

I just downloaded it but how do i get it to work?
It tells me something with registry key and cannot open and stuff.

Edit: nvm...forgot to run as admin :mrgreen:

.: Beer Drinker & Hell Raiser :.