Why AMD Is Inferior:

Enter your questions, tips and tricks about software, hardware, electronics, etc. Help and be helped.
Travis

Re: Why AMD Is Inferior:

Post by Travis »

I do realize that, and once again it is my opinion. This wasn't referring specifically to gaming either.
«DG»Suika

Post by «DG»Suika »

If you have a legitimate reason to be favoring an i5-4670k over an FX-8350, asides from being rich and capable of buying everything (you should get an i7 then), then fine, but if that's the case, show me a single threaded program that an FX-8350 can't handle effectively on its own but the i5 can. I haven't come across one, have you? Or if you need the features an LGA1150 motherboard offers, so be it, but what's it do that an AM3+ motherboard wouldn't offer you as an average user and gamer? I don't have a problem with AM3+ motherboards or the FX-8350 as an artist, editor, gamer, or general user, so what's the point?

Power is hardly an argument unless you're constantly running your CPU on load, which a gamer or average user doesn't do unless they're retarded. Even gaming, your CPU isn't constantly under load because most games are graphics card dependent rather than CPU dependent.
Get busy living.
Travis

Post by Travis »

You've got to remember, I'm in Australia. The price difference between an 8350 and 4670 is about $10AU. Or $8US.
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

I like my i7-3820 / I7-3930K Builds very much.
B³][osmo final part 2 of 2
[/color]