Chaos's New Headset

Enter your questions, tips and tricks about software, hardware, electronics, etc. Help and be helped.
A§H»Chaos™

Re: Chaos's New Headset

Post by A§H»Chaos™ »

Yeah got my new Logitech g35 now to try it out lol
Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? - Vaas Montengro (Far Cry 3)
Insanity is doing the exact... same f###ing thing... over and over again, expecting... s### to change. That is crazy. but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bulls##ting me, so boom , I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these f###ing pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same f###ing thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please.. This time it's gonna be different."
A§H»Chaos™

Post by A§H»Chaos™ »

The G35 is the bomb everyone who can afford it go out and get it lol
Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? - Vaas Montengro (Far Cry 3)
Insanity is doing the exact... same f###ing thing... over and over again, expecting... s### to change. That is crazy. but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bulls##ting me, so boom , I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these f###ing pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same f###ing thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please.. This time it's gonna be different."
A§H»Stealth
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Stealth »

I needed a Bluetooth headset to be able to answer the phone at work, but more importantly, wirelessly stream music.

I settled on the Plantronics M165. Great thing, small, and you hardly know it's there. Fairly cheap, too. Works great for streaming music, even stereo. Plus, I use it as my mic when I'm playing a game and need to be in Teamspeak. (This was a simple fix to a complex setup flaw. Anyone interested or having problems with internal mics clashing with cooling fans, just contact me)

I have no experience with actual headsets--a set of headphones and a mic on a stick--but I'm glad to know of a good one if I ever need one.
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015