Graphics cards....xD

Enter your questions, tips and tricks about software, hardware, electronics, etc. Help and be helped.
VORTKEN

Graphics cards....xD

Post by VORTKEN »

Ok so recently iv'e been wanting a laptop as my desktop which I currently use only has pixel+vertex shader's 2.0 so any suggestions for a laptop costing at most I might pay 400 US (which is 1 US dollar to 6.41 Trinidad and Tobago dollars <my current location) with at least pixel shader's 3.0 (4.0 preferred) 64 bit motherboard prefferred, HDMI, at least a 14 inch screen and if possible an unintegrated graphics card and processor, RAM at least 2 gb (in which case must be DDR3 and 64 bit unit) or 4GB if 32 bit and DVRAM at least 256 mb. (500+ prefferred) (if processor is below 2ghz and unintegrated and an Intel note that I can upgrade it.) sooo yhhhh.......that's my question in computers and software also one more thing for some reason my lettering system in Halo Custom Edition. (the things that says who you killed or what someone is saying) is not working for me now when I had my other laptop it did (using same copy) and then on that laptop it just cut off also, so any ideas on why it's doing that?
~VORTKEN
Mandalor

Re: Graphics cards....xD

Post by Mandalor »

http://hce.halomaps.org/?nid=268

That URL above comes straight from the Halo CE website. Has some helpfull tips on why your letters aren't showing.

Just to be on the safe side I would uninstall it then reinstall it. ;)
Happy Holidays. :santa:
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013