New mouse

Enter your questions, tips and tricks about software, hardware, electronics, etc. Help and be helped.
Elbarto

New mouse

Post by Elbarto »

It finally happened. My good old Logitech M-something with 800 DPI is not working anymore.
So i need a new one.
What do i need: preferably a gaming mouse, much more dpi (atleast 4000) and the price shouldnt be higher than 60€ (guess thats around 80/85$)
I already tried a few ones...the madcatz stuff, roccat, razer and logitech g500, g600, g602s, g700, g700s. Only the g700 is my favorite but way too expensive. The roccats, madcatz, and razers are good but too expensive and i dont like the mousewheel. Only the roccat savu was nice but the mousewheel was a problem. The logitechs have this nice mousewheel feature with which you can scroll pretty fast.

Now i'm searching the web and found a few cheap examples like the sharkoon drakonia or the revoltec fightmouse elite. But i cant try them in any store. So yea thats it. Any suggestions?

.: Beer Drinker & Hell Raiser :.

Mandalor

Re: New mouse

Post by Mandalor »

Do you want a mouse with a cord?
Or do you want cordless mouse?
-Mandalor :awesome:
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
Elbarto

Post by Elbarto »

Doesn't matter...but what i don't need is trolling/spam. ._.

A§H»Stealth
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Stealth »

All I can suggest is what I have. Not quite what you're looking for, but probably better than pictures of rodents on tables like the post two posts above me.

I have a Logitech Anywhere Mouse. It'll run you about $50, and has only about 1000 dpi. You'll probably quit reading now, but for anyone else looking for a mouse with not quite that high of specifications, here's why I love the one I have:
-Wireless. Not bluetooth, it has a Unifying receiver that takes up a USB port. However, it has been nothing short of perfection when we discuss gaps in tracking. I haven't once had it skip out on me.
-Works anywhere (just like the name suggests!). I mean literally anywhere. Carpet, wood, mousepads, glass, tablet surfaces, even flesh. All work flawlessly. This happens because of the unique darkfield laser tracking that this mouse employs.
-Awesome battery life. I went a good 6 months on the first set of AA's. (2 of 'em in the mouse)
-Unifying receiver works with my keyboard, also.
-Has 3 additional buttons (programmable), that I use for Mac functions (yeah, I know.)
-Scroll wheel can toggle between normal clicking scroll to continuous hyper scroll.
-Left/right bumps of mouse wheel toggle between slots in Minecraft and possibly other games (only tried on MC and Halo, only works on MC out of those two)
-Portable, for dragging to work and school (comes with leather carry pouch and slot in the battery compartment for the USB dongle)

Great mouse, quite possibly the best I've ever used. I'll gladly answer questions about it over PM or Xfire if anyone wants more information.
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015
A§H»Spyker
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Spyker »

All ya need.

Logitech M305.

It's simple, small, and works great. I use it for gaming, and it's pretty cheap too: under $15.
A§H»Spyker | ASH Clan Chancellor
Elbarto

Post by Elbarto »

Too small ._. Thats more a laptop mouse and i just can't stand this kind of mouse. Its really too small and not fast enough. (now i know why you suck at halo xD )

The logitech anywhere is just like the one from Spyker.

A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

My fav. mouse is Razer Deathadder 2013 Item=N82E16826153114. It's only $60 USD. I like it's wheel better than previous models.

It's wired and has a bunch of customizations.
Goes up to 6400 dpi !!! I can only keep mine at 1800 dpi, its the sweet spot for racing, gunning and for general PC use. Although I should try to make use of it's profile feature for different game types and non-gaming.

Here's some screenshots I took of the default settings.
Last edited by A§H»JÓÒK on February 12th, 2014, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A§H»Spyker
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Spyker »

A§H»Elbarto wrote:Too small ._. Thats more a laptop mouse and i just can't stand this kind of mouse. Its really too small and not fast enough. (now i know why you suck at halo xD )

The logitech anywhere is just like the one from Spyker.
Hey, it's a good mouse! :laughing:

It's fast enough for me, and i use an Xbox controller when playing halo anyway.

I use the mouse for minecraft though. :troll:
A§H»Spyker | ASH Clan Chancellor
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

I like my R.A.T. 5. I got dpi change button(s) on it so i can change for sniping to pistoling to rockets quickley.
B³][osmo final part 2 of 2
[/color]
Elbarto

Post by Elbarto »

Tried all the R.A.T. models. Nothing for me.