Someone please help me with Voice Commands >.>

Enter your questions, tips and tricks about software, hardware, electronics, etc. Help and be helped.
çöókêz

Someone please help me with Voice Commands >.>

Post by çöókêz »

Okay so here's the problem, i downloaded Rocketplayer, to play music on my phone without the hassel of downloading and all that other shit that no one on this earth enjoys. Right? So keep in mind before i go into this, this does NOT just happen with Rocketplayer, this happens with EVERYTHING and every single time i try to play music off of anything. At first it would call, and hang up instantly my recent phone calls, anything that was in there at random, so i cleared it out. Easy fix problem solved. Next thing i know i get this silly ass voice commands poping up and closing as soon as it pops up on my phone fucking over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again etc. I own a droid 3, or motorola android 3 i have no idea what the technical name for it is. But anyways, i'v done my fair large amount of research online about this, and it turns out other people have had this problem too. What's their fix? to root their phone. What's the problem? I have not a slightest clue on how to do that. Is there ANY way at ALL to permantly disable voice commands without the root? And if i do have to root it i would gladly appreciate it if anyone could find the time to help me with that sometime in the near future.
A§H»JÓÒK

Re: Someone please help me with Voice Commands >.>

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

I don't know anything about Rocketplayer. :|
Anoobis

Post by Anoobis »

cookez....what type of phone is it? Is it just a motorola or a droid motorola. The exact make/model would help.
Thanks,

Anoobis

Quote: "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." – Albert Einstein
Anoobis

Post by Anoobis »

cookez I'm not sure if this helps or not but I found this video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yErEspx-80A

Most of what I have come across the users are stating the voice commands comes up whenever the "Home" button is double-tapped. I am assuming that is what is happening to you. If not, when does it happen? Every time? How random is it?

Also, did the problem start after installing Rocketplayer? Have you tried un-installing it?

Details, details, details, and more details.
Thanks,

Anoobis

Quote: "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." – Albert Einstein