Need help with a win 8.1 laptop/tablet 2-in-1

Enter your questions, tips and tricks about software, hardware, electronics, etc. Help and be helped.
A§H»WillRok

Need help with a win 8.1 laptop/tablet 2-in-1

Post by A§H»WillRok »

So I just got my Acer Aspire Switch 10 2-in-1 laptop tablet and I've been setting it up all day. This is pretty much the first time that I've ever messed with windows 8.x for any extended length of time so some of the things are a bit new to me. One such thing that is kinda annoying is the games that I installed. There's a place on the tablet where I can download games that are like ones on the google play store for android but the problem is that once I downloaded them they were kind of hard to get to. With my android phone I can side swipe from the left of the screen while in the app store to see all the apps that I've downloaded so that I can open, update, or uninstall them but it doesn't look like there is an option like that on the tablet (at least not one that I can see). Also with my android phone I have the apps button at the bottom of the phone that shows all my apps, but again I don't see a feature like this on the tablet (at least one that just has the things that I downloaded like my games). To find the games that I downloaded I either have to use the search tool or from the tile screen I can swipe up. I guess maybe swiping up from the tile screen is like the app button but I just kinda figured that maybe there would be another thing that could just show my games.

Other than that I think I might have everything else figured out. Its actually a really nice machine tbh. I installed haloce on there and I was getting 150 to 200 fps while playing and 60 to 100 fps while recording. Minecraft 1.8 was meh with like 30 fps but that's because its 1.8 and no optifine. I'm gonna put killing floor on there when I have the time and see how that runs (should run just fine). It also seems that I can stream my steam games from my pc to the tablet which is kinda cool.

If anyone knows anything about what I talked about in the first paragraph or if you know any tips/tricks or games/apps that I should try out please post below, thx.
Impulse: JAMIE
°jamie: HELLO
Impulse: wait
Impulse: is this jamie
Impulse: or is it her brother
°jamie: this time its me
°jamie: he plays rocket league
°jamie: on my account
°jamie: lol
Impulse: but how do i know
°jamie: usually i tell him to go offline tho
°jamie: >_>