Signature Contest: August 2013 Edition

Post in here if you got some awesome videos or pictures to share!
A§H»October31st
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Signature Contest: August 2013 Edition

Post by A§H»October31st »

Hey there A§H! Its time for the 2nd edition of my signature contest in A§H. I wasn't able to do this monthly like I had originally planned to when I did it the first time, due to my extended absence, but it's back now! There have been a lot of new members in A§H, and I have to admit, some of them are outstanding! But I want to know: whose signature is the best! Judging will start August 8th and end at the end of the month. I will try to make it every month, with a week at the beginning of the month for people to get ready for the next one and so the winner can apply the userbar, if he/she chooses to do so, and have bragging rights.
The rules are quite simple

~ Must follow A§H guidelines for signatures
~ No kissing up to judge
~ Admins and Leaders do not gain favor for being Admins and Leaders
~ Post a reply saying you are in to be given a score
~ If you do not say that you are participating you will not be given a score
~ Do not add content just because of this contest *
~ Have fun!
~ DO NOT post a signature manually **
I will not be participating in this contest because that would make people think it is biased, for I am the judge. The judging will be point based. The amount of time in the clan will not affect your score. If you want your score before it is over then pm me and I will reply with your score.
The points will be divvied up based on these traits:

.Gif Pictures [5 pts]
Userbars [5 pts]
A§H Related Userbars [10 pts]
Links [2 pts]
Videos [5 pts]
Xfire Mini Profile [10 pts]
Pictures [5 pts]

The winner will be awarded a limited edition userbar with the month and year they won it that they can wear. I will announce the winner at the end of the month and put up a leaderboard with everyone's score. If I get enough participants then I will do this again next month and so on. If it continues I will start it the second week of the month and it will last to the end of the month. This allows for you to show off your prize without everyone already competing for it again. One of the reasons I am doing this is so that we can try and express our creativity through our signatures. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this contest post them and I will answer them, for clarification.

Explanations
* Don't add content to your signature after you see this contest, this is so it is fair to everyone. You may, however, change it for the next one I host after the winner is announced.
** If you post a signature manually it WILL NOT be scored, only the signature you have attached to your post will be scored.

[/color]Image
Last edited by A§H»October31st on July 29th, 2013, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A§H»Spyker
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Re: Signature Contest: July 2013 Edition

Post by A§H»Spyker »

Hey October, would you be willing to change your contest to the "August 2013 Edition" so that our two contests don't clash, it's confusing members already, lol. If you change it to the August Edition, you will have more time to receive your entries and you will have more time to judge your entries. 2 days is not a lot of time for a contest, considering you would have to receive entries and judge all at the same time in a very short amount of time.

My contest is going to end on the 30th, and voting will end on the 31st. That gives you the month of august to do whatever you want with this contest without making duplication's of contests on the same month. :good:
A§H»Spyker | ASH Clan Chancellor
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

So wait.... The two contests aren't related at all :?:
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
VØLTÅG£

Post by VØLTÅG£ »

Eh, I think I'll sit this one out.
ImageImage
ImageImage
A§H»Spyker
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Spyker »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:So wait.... The two contests aren't related at all :?:
-Mandalor
My contest is not related to Octobers contest, and I can see it is confusing members, which is why I am asking October to move his contest to a later date in the month of August.
A§H»October31st
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

A§H»Spyker wrote:Hey October, would you be willing to change your contest to the "August 2013 Edition" so that our two contests don't clash, it's confusing members already, lol. If you change it to the August Edition, you will have more time to receive your entries and you will have more time to judge your entries. 2 days is not a lot of time for a contest, considering you would have to receive entries and judge all at the same time in a very short amount of time.

My contest is going to end on the 30th, and voting will end on the 31st. That gives you the month of august to do whatever you want with this contest without making duplication's of contests on the same month. :good:
Sure thing! :yay:
A§H»October31st
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

A§H»Mandalor wrote:So wait.... The two contests aren't related at all :?:
-Mandalor

No, this is something I did a long time ago that I'm bringing back. I had originally intended for it to be once a month at the beginning of every month. But I went AFK for a while and never got to g through with it.
A§H»Spyker
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Re: Signature Contest: August 2013 Edition

Post by A§H»Spyker »

Bumped so that people know that this contest is currently active, and the thread looked a bit lonely. :good:
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»Spyker wrote:Bumped so that people know that this contest is currently active, and the thread looked a bit lonely. :good:
Count me in!!!!..... Once I get back tho :?
-Mandalor :awesome:

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

What day should we turn in our signatures for judging? It said to turn the sig in by the 8th of August. Has that been pushed foward? I just got to place one last video into the sig.... If I can make it look organized :P
-Mandalor

ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013