Hello Ash Clan!

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
shiNe!

Hello Ash Clan!

Post by shiNe! »

Hey yall, my name is shine. I have been a Halo player for about 6 years now. But i am returning to Halo now after being away for over a year due to not having access to play the game.

I am indeed in a clan as it is, but i cannot seem to change my display name on here. So this is just a friendly hello with no intentions of trying to join the clan.

I will be on your servers often as they are one of the most active and constantly populated servers. Thank you for what you are doing in the Halo community. I appreciate your work.

My in-game name is, [CC]shiNe!. I do not have access to Xfire, or any of its similar programs because my Mac PC is super old haha! See yall around!

Peace.
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
A§H»Asi
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Hello A§H Clan!

Post by A§H»Asi »

Welcome to the forums :)
Asi | Greg
VØLTÅG£

Post by VØLTÅG£ »

Hey shine! Not sure if you were in the clan when I was the CO of your division, but nice to see you stop by!
ImageImage
ImageImage
A§H»Shimmer

Post by A§H»Shimmer »

Hi Shine o:)
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

A§H»VØLTÅG£ wrote:Hey shine! Not sure if you were in the clan when I was the CO of your division, but nice to see you stop by!
I was not, but i do remember you and have played with you on many occasions. I was around at the end of Xen's reign as CO, and during Cobra's reign as CO. I was Cobra's XO at the time.
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
VØLTÅG£

Post by VØLTÅG£ »

Oh? How long ago was that? I was also his XO and TO. I joined in 2009 and can't remember who was the CO when I first joined the Halo division. I think it was "a Cat".

Was Cobra a CO again after '09/'10, because I think I remember Xen and I was a 2nd Lieutenant and CO when he was in my division. Idk, stopped caring about CC ever since I left in 2011 anyway; it's a dying clan from what I can see.
ImageImage
ImageImage
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

A§H»VØLTÅG£ wrote:Oh? How long ago was that? I was also his XO and TO. I joined in 2009 and can't remember who was the CO when I first joined the Halo division. I think it was "a Cat".

Was Cobra a CO again after '09/'10, because I think I remember Xen and I was a 2nd Lieutenant and CO when he was in my division. Idk, stopped caring about CC ever since I left in 2011 anyway; it's a dying clan from what I can see.
LoL has sparked CC again, and Fallen has 3 recruits this month for COD: Ghosts :P But i do agree, CC isn't as big as it once was.

Cobra was a CO in 2012 which is when i was a member. I was a member from January 14th 2012-July 20th 2012. And now i am a part of their Reserve program.

A Cat left shortly after i joined. Probably about a month after.
VØLTÅG£

Post by VØLTÅG£ »

You guys only support like 4 divisions now. No more TF2, CS:S, Battlefield, other COD's besides 4, etc. etc.The Halo division has like 10 members now lol. When I ran it, I had about 7-10 times that. Idk if you had Halo when Foote still had his Halo elimination server and how it was crazy popular back in the day. We used to have all sorts of decent players, Perfect, Mr.K, Chem, Redox, Swicey, myself, and others I can't remember. Had a few people in HPT as well. Now most of the decent players pretty much play exclusively on private servers, partly because most of them are banned from pub servers by noob or butthurt admins (although, there were plenty of people in HPT who botted.) But then again, Halo has been slowly dying since like 2009 anyway, but for a game that's a decade old (for PC), that's pretty good.

Now CC is like a 90 year old geriatric patient in a nursing home knocking on death's door. Not meaning to speak ill of your current clan, just compared to what it was, it's just a shell. Wish you guys the best though, had a lot of good memories ^_^

And what is the "reserve program"? o.O
ImageImage
ImageImage
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

A§H»VØLTÅG£ wrote:You guys only support like 4 divisions now. No more TF2, CS:S, Battlefield, other COD's besides 4, etc. etc.The Halo division has like 10 members now lol. When I ran it, I had about 7-10 times that. Idk if you were there when Foote still had his Halo elimination server and how it was crazy popular back in the day. We used to have all sorts of decent players, Perfect, Mr.K, Chem, Redox, Swicey, myself, and others I can't remember. Had a few people in HPT as well. But then again, Halo has been slowly dying since like 2009 anyway, but for a game that's a decade old (for PC), that's pretty good.

Now CC is like a 90 year old geriatric patient in a nursing home knocking on death's door. Not meaning to speak ill of your current clan, just compared to what it was, it's just a shell. Wish you guys the best though, had a lot of good memories ^_^

And what is the "reserve program"? o.O
I was beginning to think that you were saying this out of a negative mind set until i read the end haha! All is well.

I was around when the elimination server was still up. I miss it haha! So many good times, kicking rejoiners lol!
The Halo division is definitely in a struggle, but there is hope for it to hold on for a little longer if anything. We changed up our server rotation recently which is nice. Starting with PP sucks ass lol!

The Reserves is a program that gives you another option besides resigning or retiring. It is for members who don't want to get out of the clan, but cannot put in all that is necessary to be a member. So as a Reserve you are expected to be in active in a one of a few following categories. Forum activity, game activity, team speak, etc.

I have been a Reserve for a bit.
VØLTÅG£

Post by VØLTÅG£ »

I didn't know you guys even had a server up anymore :O

And ew! Who has a server rotation with a PP as a starter? T^T

Idk which is worse, joining and see that, or joining a heavies only server. Thanks for telling me about the reserves program; something new since I've been there. Once again, thanks for stopping by to say hello, although you should reconsider joining ASH. ;D It is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch less restrictive and demanding than CC. I swear, I felt like CC had a vice-grip on nuts sometimes haha.
ImageImage
ImageImage