Who believes in ghosts?

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
AMED

Who believes in ghosts?

Post by AMED »

I had quite an experience when I was a 10 years old, I actually came face to face (literally) with a ghost in my back yard, (well actually it was my next door neighbours back yard),
an elderly lady lived there alone (a widower) she would have been well into her 80s and she died about 2 weeks earlier, we lived in a terraced house and at the end of all gardens was a 10ft high wall spanning all the gardens.
Myself and 2 friends went into her garden to pick elderberries from a tree (as you do when you're a kid!! well the Brits do anyhow) that was situated against this wall, all of a sudden this human figure came through the wall and into the tree,
it was transparent, I could clearly see a torso, limbs (although from the knees down was blurry, the head (although face was not vivid), but I could clearly make out that it was a woman, I was no further than 2ft away, it look down at me right in the eyes (as this figure was floating about 2ft off the ground), I froze, I could not move a muscle,
the experience lasted a good 45 seconds as the figure then slowly turned itself around and floated back through the wall (the other side of the wall was just waste land), its wasn't till the figure disappeared through the wall that I was released from this frozen state.
I never stepped foot in her garden again.

This is a totally true story.
any one else have any ghostly experiences?

3w0p-E4I1n8
Giuli
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Re: Who believes in ghosts?

Post by Giuli »

I had a ghastly experience while using a public restaurant toilet... o.o
MY PREVIOUS NAMES in Order: =CE=Giuli/=CE=Methane/=CE=Femmie/=CE=Truth/=CE=Giuli/=CE=Romance/=CE=Giuli/
=CE=Femmie/=CE=Areola/=CE=Auréolä/Giuli/GiuliLuvsMinecraft/-CE-Giuli

Current Name: =CE=Giuli

Former =DG= Member
Former (MP) MicroPax Member
Founder of =DG= Training Force

A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

Giuli wrote:I had a ghastly experience while using a public restaurant toilet... o.o
LOL. :lol: :lol:
Bot Catches: 7
A§H»Shocker

Post by A§H»Shocker »

Holy crap!! That's crazy Posh.

I've never had a ghostly encounter, if I did I think the following would happen:
-A§H»Shocker
Shock and Awe baby!!
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

A§H»Shocker wrote:Holy crap!! That's crazy Posh.

I've never had a ghostly encounter, if I did I think the following would happen:
LOL you and your pics where do you get all these ?! lol
AMED

Post by AMED »

A§H»Shocker wrote:Holy crap!! That's crazy Posh.

A very young POSH. Brilliant picture shocks, that's just how it was :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marshy

Post by Marshy »

Is this what yer talking about?
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

I myself have had 2 experiences, both of which me and my buddy could never explain. Both of these occurred at boy scout summer camp, part of the camp is on native american burial grounds, and they both occurred in that area of the camp. The first one there was a group of 4 of us over by the high adventure area, we were going to the rock wall, and we came into a clearing and seen something on the edge of the woods, we all stopped and looked over, it was a white deer. Full antlers, you could see it breathe, you could see the muscles move under its skin, magnificent sight, only problem, you could see the parking lot behind it. Im not talking you can see the parking lot over its shoulder or something, you could legit see threw it and see the parking lot. It was there for about 15 seconds, took 3 steps, and was gone. All 4 of us saw it, and all 4 of us seen the exact same thing.

The second one took place at the same camp, but on the opposite end of the camp. Me and my buddy nathan were heading back to our troops campsite and walked near the shower house, we seen a white fog down in the creek, and as we walked by, it moved uphill towards us. It didnt split off, the whole cloud of fog moved towards us, we freaked and ran and got one of the camp counselors, his name was Dan, he is 6'7 and and about 350 lbs, and we came back with him to that spot, when we got back it was gone. There was no trace of the w/e it was. Scary stuff happens when u least expect it to.
"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."
=CE=noмαd™
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

A§H»Marshy wrote:Image

Is this what yer talking about?
LOL nice one marshy