Irritated

Any and all Halo Server News Here
A§H»TravisDrake

Irritated

Post by A§H»TravisDrake »

Today has been an exceptionally hard day in the Infinity map. I have been Betrayed for at least the last 4-5 hours, and had the flag stolen too many times to count today. It is the same person as always, (Volgitator or whatever) and when people see him doing it and getting away with it, they join in.
:banghead: I BEG ASH clan to formally consider and possibly vote on the subject of labeling ASH DIABLO INFINITY map 10, a server without rules. No one wants to be called away to babysit those little kids. Honestly, I feel like a jerk for always seeking help when they start the betraying crap. They all know not to betray, they are told all day long. They know the rules, there should be no verbal warning for people if there was a welcome message like: "welcome to ASH, team shoot or Betray and you are banned"

:banghead: The time we spend saying the same thing to the same people is silly! They just change their name and laugh at us... tell us they don't speak english. All day they laugh at ASH clan and disrespect us. They break our rules and we show everyone that they can get away with it.

In the future, if I am allowed to join ASH, I would love to help Make Infinity a better place. That map draws two types of people:
1. Those that enjoy the map & follow good sportsmanship.
2. Those that only destroy, Betray, Steal, curse, swear, and insult.

Seems to me that if I were ASH clan, I would want to rid us of that map all together. It is too needy and problematic. It is very time consuming and most don't play it. I do not believe the map can be fixed. The allure of the shotgun is a two edged sword. If an auto ban was put on Betrays, it would be nothing to just back up a bit & turn a Betray into a normal looking death.

:banghead: If it would be labeled "NO RULES" then it is the end of discussion on the topic.
Mandalor

Re: Irritated

Post by Mandalor »

We could turn team damage and fall damage off so the betraying can stop. I don't think we'd ever sponsor a server without rules.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
Krazychic

Post by Krazychic »

You could also have a LUA script that kills off a player that betrays, just sayin. I'm sure they'll soon get bored and move on.
Rumors are carried by haters
Spread by fools
and
Accepted by idiots
VOX

Post by VOX »

The problem is the "elephant gun"...the modified shotgun.
It launches you far out and you die from falling.
It doesn't register as a betray..
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
A§H»TravisDrake

I thank you very much for all the great ideas! One thing that might help is to change the betray time penalty. Suicide is like 5 second delay, and I believe you get the same for betrayals. What if the betrayal time penalty was modified to an absurd number like 5 minutes! Then those that betray would just have to sit there and watch while everyone else continues on.
Also ...forgive me for asking, but that map was taken off the servers page. Is it going to be on there in the future? I personally think it is a bad idea to track the player points, leads to a lot of hatred aimed at those in the top 10. I think we all get along better when that isn't tracked, like some other servers.
A§H»TravisDrake

:banghead:
OK Teamspeak... EMPTY. Open Xfire... No help. OK here we go on day two of constant betrayals in Infinity map 10. Yesterday Vulgitator (or whatever his name is) Started teaching his team to Betray and what to do to steal the flag like he does. AWESOME!...just great. Now it is starting all over again. I have put up with this and reached my breaking point. how do yo expect me to continue being a good example of ASH when I have to deal with this? You guys lean to the idea that we need rules in that map. Let me ask ya... We obviously are totally unable to EQUALLY enforce the rules in that map. We can say we have rules, but they are worthless if they do not apply to everyone. Here I am again frustrated beyond my normal breaking point. I feel picked on and bullied. I would say ABUSED would be a gross understatement, and I apologize in advance for sounding like a crybaby. HOW LONG WOULD YOU TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOR IF THIS WAS YOUR FAVORITE MAP? This has to end, you guys have no control over that map, and it makes ME & ash clan look like fools on a daily basis.
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

Commands I think has a suspend command you could have it set to suspend a player for like a min or so. I dont see how an instant death is going to fix the issue.
B³][osmo final part 2 of 2
[/color]
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

I'm turning fall damage off for that server. People are betraying with the shotgun when their
teammate lands. no fall damage = no betray = no flag stealing.
VOX

Post by VOX »

:good:
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
Marshy

Post by Marshy »

A§H»JÓÒK wrote:I'm turning fall damage off for that server. People are betraying with the shotgun when their
teammate lands. no fall damage = no betray = no flag stealing.
$0.02: That will most likely empower the teamshooters and encourage the shotgun's misuse, and allows players to simply jump off the flag stands.

I think the shotgun is one of the primary reasons people enjoy that server, so removing it is probably not the answer.

You might look around for a mod/plugin that has a reflect ff function. That is the only solution I can think of right now.