Weekly changes to map 10 Infinity?

Any and all Halo Server News Here
A§H»TravisDrake

Weekly changes to map 10 Infinity?

Post by A§H»TravisDrake »

I took a standard Infinity map and added a ton of ports, similar to ours.
This template can be used to build an Infinity map in a matter of minutes.
I have built a few fun maps and would love to see them used (someday).

:( I have no interest in being bait for the many bots in our current Infinity map.

What can I do to get :ashlogo: to try them out? (or at least change up our current Infinity map?)
I think the map should be changed weekly just to throw all the cheaters off a bit! :diablo:

Everyone who has played the new map has a hard time going back to the current one. :D
I challenge ASH clan to make it a better home for us!
A§H»TravisDrake

Re: Weekly changes to map 10 Infinity?

Post by A§H»TravisDrake »

:w00t: A lot of times our Infinity map is FULL! :(

I would be willing to make a nice financial contribution to help support our kick ass servers!

:D I have a nice Infinity map that my family & I play. The map is built based on the number 1
rule of building a Halo map: Everyone joining has a standard map and some things just won't work.

So with that in mind I built a pretty interesting map. (ONLY for ASH clan) :D

I play the map many hours a day, I run it from here on a very old computer. I would love ASH clan to use and run this map. I am sure it would be full of players and a lot of fun!

~For some things I am still ignorant, I do not know how to change the game score limit to 10
:banghead: SILLY huh? Anyone help me with that??

I have no experience with phasor for halo. I would love to pick someone's brain on that subject
Also looks like people are seeing "your cd key invalid" even after adding the line that is supposed to fix that... ponderious. If anyone has some advice on the subject, I would love to hear it :awesome: Enemy radar seems to be off as well?
A§H»Brujo

Re: Weekly changes to map 10 Infinity?

Post by A§H»Brujo »

A§H»TravisDrake wrote::w00t: A lot of times our Infinity map is FULL! :(

I would be willing to make a nice financial contribution to help support our kick ass servers!

:D I have a nice Infinity map that my family & I play. The map is built based on the number 1
rule of building a Halo map: Everyone joining has a standard map and some things just won't work.

So with that in mind I built a pretty interesting map. (ONLY for A§H clan) :D

I play the map many hours a day, I run it from here on a very old computer. I would love A§H clan to use and run this map. I am sure it would be full of players and a lot of fun!

~For some things I am still ignorant, I do not know how to change the game score limit to 10
:banghead: SILLY huh? Anyone help me with that??

I have no experience with phasor for halo. I would love to pick someone's brain on that subject
Also looks like people are seeing "your cd key invalid" even after adding the line that is supposed to fix that... ponderious. If anyone has some advice on the subject, I would love to hear it :awesome: Enemy radar seems to be off as well?
This sound great. Maybe Crash or manldr can help u with the score and other things. I will try to get in in your server maybe one week ago, and the server said me " your CD key is not valid."