Halo CE Upcomming Tournament

Any and all Halo Server News Here
A§H»Muzzle
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Halo CE Upcomming Tournament

Post by A§H»Muzzle »

Here is an opportunity for you guys to get into competitive scrimming. I do not have a team yet and would be willing to play with ASH clan members. We would be playing against very good teams (people who have played competitively for years and scrim every night) and would probably get destroyed, but it would still be fun.

Link to more details - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VLh ... Elj6U/edit

Message on HPT Forum from Devieth (tournament leader):

"So, I of many people know Halo has been a bit stale with tournaments and Bassy was also thinking that we should host a tournament with a prize. So I was talking he has vouched $100 ONLY IF the tournament gets 8 or more teams. If the tournament does get enough teams then it will not be run. Once there is enough teams I will provide a link to add money to the prize pool if people want to. Second place will also get a cut of the prize that still has to be decided.

Admins of the event will be selected by ether me or Bassy.

My Steam & Evolve = Devieth
Bassy's Evolve = BassyOG | Bassy's Steam = bassy321

The TS3 going to be used in this tournament is: 198.98.120.174:9987
Once you have signed up your team you can join the TS3 and ask for a channel to be dedicated to your team."

We will have to use their TS3 server. This is standard practice for a tournament (tournament leaders can't be having to go to a dozen different TS3 servers to contact teams) and it works fine. I can help people get setup with anticheat and video recording software. You will need an account on Evolve, which I think most people have. Contact me on Evolve (musket93) if interested.
I'm a transportation engineer, don't make me mad or I'll build a highway through your front yard!

Evolve: musket93
Youtube: muzzzle93
Steam: musket93

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5X8bOBSp0M
Mandalor

Re: Halo CE Upcomming Tournament

Post by Mandalor »

The ASH clan scrim team is interested :3

I'll be posting stuff in the scrim forums Muzzle :p
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

Skylace is the leader of this tournament. From what I can see it is going to be full of cheaters. I would not enter it unless you have a strong team or do not care about loosing badly. I would think about entering it with Stealth, Osmo, and Trein but we are 100% dedicated to Quake Live right now.
B³][osmo final part 2 of 2
[/color]
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

=DG=£ñzó wrote:Skylace is the leader of this tournament. From what I can see it is going to be full of cheaters. I would not enter it unless you have a strong team or do not care about loosing badly. I would think about entering it with Stealth, Osmo, and Trein but we are 100% dedicated to Quake Live right now.
q_q Quake?! Whyyyy
-Mandalor

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

Quake > Halo CE/FV. There is no real competition in halo any more. :( People say there is but even with cash tournaments it ruins the real fun. Just pubs are fun sometimes and 1vs1s. Its kind of hard to play a game when you know you cannot test yourself to get better on other players that are good. Every person that enters HPT or any of the tournaments now are all very weak and they "reward" themselves for making bad decisions in games.
[/color]
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

=DG=£ñzó wrote:Quake > Halo CE/FV. There is no real competition in halo any more. :( People say there is but even with cash tournaments it ruins the real fun. Just pubs are fun sometimes and 1vs1s. Its kind of hard to play a game when you know you cannot test yourself to get better on other players that are good. Every person that enters HPT or any of the tournaments now are all very weak and they "reward" themselves for making bad decisions in games.
Are you guys using Quake Evolve via Steam?
-Mandalor

ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

No. We do not use steam for quake. We just use Quake Live (QL) itself without steam as we can get QL memberships easier that way.
[/color]