1v1 Mr K, Gamer, Chill & other randoms/noobs.

Any and all Halo Server News Here
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

1v1 Mr K, Gamer, Chill & other randoms/noobs.

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

Video is from mostly when I was at my best. Had a lot weaker aim but was still far better than I am now. Aim means nothing. When I was at my peak I could beat a lot of "top players" even that my aim is better now I am much weaker and not as smart. Halo is 99% decisions and 1% aim. Never forget that with crappy aim you too can beat anyone with map positioning alone and timing. Timing does not mean timing os but timing your moves. I never timed os when I was good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqq_m7 ... e=youtu.be
B³][osmo final part 2 of 2
[/color]
A§H»WillRok

Re: 1v1 Mr K, Gamer, Chill & other randoms/noobs.

Post by A§H»WillRok »

Nade spamming, radar, pups, spam shooting. Teach me how to play, I envy your skills as the 'ultimate' halo player.

:troll:
Impulse: JAMIE
°jamie: HELLO
Impulse: wait
Impulse: is this jamie
Impulse: or is it her brother
°jamie: this time its me
°jamie: he plays rocket league
°jamie: on my account
°jamie: lol
Impulse: but how do i know
°jamie: usually i tell him to go offline tho
°jamie: >_>
Impulse: say something only jamie would know
°jamie: because i'm jamie
°jamie: and i'm not mean
°jamie: and we played portal 2 together
°jamie: once
°jamie: :D
Impulse: LOL
Impulse: yep
Impulse: you're jamie
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

=DG=£ñzó wrote:When I was at my peak I could beat a lot of "top players" even that my aim is better now I am much weaker and not as smart.
Yea I was gonna say, your aim in that video is slightly worse compared to now xd
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

Will my skill was not much different without nades or pups at the time. Even bala only I was beating all the "top pros" of the time. I would just use the map in different ways than I did with pups. I do not think people will understand unless they see it done. Mr K was timing OS and I was not timing pup in this game supposedly it made it harder but I seen a load of crap from Mr K. Pups is what makes halo good if you cannot play with pups you will get wrecked. Ask Mandalr :)
[/color]
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

=DG=£ñzó wrote:Pups is what makes halo good if you cannot play with pups you will get wrecked. Ask Mandalr :)
Imo, a match without pups is a true match of aim. Pups just add something else to worry about. I like without pups >;p
-Mandalor

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

Ofc most people like without pups because it takes 80% of brain out of play. :)

Mr K. and lots of others are very weak players they rely on aim alone and that makes them noobs. To a lot of people they cannot see the truth and it clouds their brains. If you think you can beat Inspire or Mr K. I would like to see it. :)

IMO: Radar makes no difference I play with and without pretty evenly. I do not see how it makes much difference except to those that aim with radar pretty well.
[/color]
A§H»§mØkêʁϟ

Post by A§H»§mØkêʁϟ »

=DG=£ñzó wrote:Video is from mostly when I was at my best. Had a lot weaker aim but was still far better than I am now. Aim means nothing. When I was at my peak I could beat a lot of "top players" even that my aim is better now I am much weaker and not as smart. Halo is 99% decisions and 1% aim. Never forget that with crappy aim you too can beat anyone with map positioning alone and timing. Timing does not mean timing os but timing your moves. I never timed os when I was good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqq_m7 ... e=youtu.be
Ahhh... The good old days...
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

A§H»§mØkêʁϟ wrote:
Ahhh... The good old days...
exactly :)
[/color]
A§H»WillRok

Post by A§H»WillRok »

=DG=£ñzó wrote:Will my skill was not much different without nades or pups at the time. Even bala only I was beating all the "top pros" of the time. I would just use the map in different ways than I did with pups. I do not think people will understand unless they see it done. Mr K was timing OS and I was not timing pup in this game supposedly it made it harder but I seen a load of crap from Mr K. Pups is what makes halo good if you cannot play with pups you will get wrecked. Ask Mandalr :)

I can play with pups and nade spamming, I just prefer not to do it in a 1v1 or any kind of serious game because that's pretty much the only thing that pub players do. Yes pups and nades are a part of the game and they help make halo the great game that it is, but it is ridiculous and idiotic to say that they are meant to be used in competitive matches. A tank is also a part of the game but how many 1v1s have you done with a tank? Yea, that's what I thought. I understand that you have to play differently when pups, nades, and vehicles are being used. What I'm getting at is this, anyone can nade spam (most people do), anyone can camp pups and pick them up the second they spawn in (most people do), anyone can get in a tank or another vehicle and run someone over or shoot them (unfortunately most do). Those things are all part of halo and it does take a different kind of skill set to use them to win a match, but imo I think the better skilled and smarter player will choose to use a pistol and/or a sniper rather than just throw 10 nades at someone. I don't necessarily mind playing with pups, nades, and vehicles, I just can't stand playing with people like you, smoke, and most of the other people I've scrimmed with who literally JUST use those things because that's the only way they can win. The occasional pup here and nade there is fine, but if you're gonna just sit on os the whole game and throw 18 nades at me anytime I get close to you, I'll just go to a pub and let the hispanics do that rather than having the tryhard do it and then tell me how good they are.

Also, in no way am I saying I am better than anyone else. I never really got into the actual competitive aspect of halo because just about every person I met in a scrim was either cheating or had the attitude of a 6 year old child in school. I played halo to have fun and I did 1v1s to have fun and to test my skill. Tbh in all of the 7ish years that I played halo I only actually played seriously in about 2 games. I really do miss how halo used to be back when I first started. It was kind of like how =DG= was when I first joined their clan. The community was for the most part friendly and was just there to have fun. As time went on new people came around and they brought their toxic attitude with them which slowly but surely made the community degrade at an alarming rate. Anyone that tried to keep the community from going down the drain was met with extreme opposition. A lot of people changed and started to act like the idiots that were pulling the community down. The one's that didn't act like them or approve of them either left or just went inactive and eventually stopped coming around altogether. Eventually it became so bad that the community just about died altogether. This is the problem that halo faces. Halo used to be good, but cheaters, tryhards, and idiots have plagued this community and very few people just play to have fun. Gone are the days of old, gone are the times when you could play in a server full of english speaking players, gone are those days when crash and asi played halo, gone are the times when tucker used her aimbot to reign death upon all of those that dared cross her path. The end is near, I have had fun on this journey. The real question is this, have you had fun or have you spent to much time being a tryhard and dedicating all of your time to something that will in no way affect your life in the physical world?

asi and crash, tucker is an aimbotting botter who bots and snaps and team kills, she is not to be trusted under any circumstances.
on a serious note, I do really miss those days when I used to mess around in a private server with friends, just playing halo and no one was really trying to be the best or trying to be in first. Why must everything good come to an end, why must the children ruin everything that is good. This is my struggle, this is my story. Remember me when I have gone.

Impulse: JAMIE
°jamie: HELLO
Impulse: wait
Impulse: is this jamie
Impulse: or is it her brother
°jamie: this time its me
°jamie: he plays rocket league
°jamie: on my account
°jamie: lol
Impulse: but how do i know
°jamie: usually i tell him to go offline tho
°jamie: >_>
Impulse: say something only jamie would know
°jamie: because i'm jamie
°jamie: and i'm not mean
°jamie: and we played portal 2 together
°jamie: once
°jamie: :D
Impulse: LOL
Impulse: yep
Impulse: you're jamie
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

WillRok wrote:
=DG=£ñzó wrote:Will my skill was not much different without nades or pups at the time. Even bala only I was beating all the "top pros" of the time. I would just use the map in different ways than I did with pups. I do not think people will understand unless they see it done. Mr K was timing OS and I was not timing pup in this game supposedly it made it harder but I seen a load of crap from Mr K. Pups is what makes halo good if you cannot play with pups you will get wrecked. Ask Mandalr :)

I can play with pups and nade spamming, I just prefer not to do it in a 1v1 or any kind of serious game because that's pretty much the only thing that pub players do. Yes pups and nades are a part of the game and they help make halo the great game that it is, but it is ridiculous and idiotic to say that they are meant to be used in competitive matches. A tank is also a part of the game but how many 1v1s have you done with a tank? Yea, that's what I thought. I understand that you have to play differently when pups, nades, and vehicles are being used. What I'm getting at is this, anyone can nade spam (most people do), anyone can camp pups and pick them up the second they spawn in (most people do), anyone can get in a tank or another vehicle and run someone over or shoot them (unfortunately most do). Those things are all part of halo and it does take a different kind of skill set to use them to win a match, but imo I think the better skilled and smarter player will choose to use a pistol and/or a sniper rather than just throw 10 nades at someone. I don't necessarily mind playing with pups, nades, and vehicles, I just can't stand playing with people like you, smoke, and most of the other people I've scrimmed with who literally JUST use those things because that's the only way they can win. The occasional pup here and nade there is fine, but if you're gonna just sit on os the whole game and throw 18 nades at me anytime I get close to you, I'll just go to a pub and let the hispanics do that rather than having the tryhard do it and then tell me how good they are.

Also, in no way am I saying I am better than anyone else. I never really got into the actual competitive aspect of halo because just about every person I met in a scrim was either cheating or had the attitude of a 6 year old child in school. I played halo to have fun and I did 1v1s to have fun and to test my skill. Tbh in all of the 7ish years that I played halo I only actually played seriously in about 2 games. I really do miss how halo used to be back when I first started. It was kind of like how =DG= was when I first joined their clan. The community was for the most part friendly and was just there to have fun. As time went on new people came around and they brought their toxic attitude with them which slowly but surely made the community degrade at an alarming rate. Anyone that tried to keep the community from going down the drain was met with extreme opposition. A lot of people changed and started to act like the idiots that were pulling the community down. The one's that didn't act like them or approve of them either left or just went inactive and eventually stopped coming around altogether. Eventually it became so bad that the community just about died altogether. This is the problem that halo faces. Halo used to be good, but cheaters, tryhards, and idiots have plagued this community and very few people just play to have fun. Gone are the days of old, gone are the times when you could play in a server full of english speaking players, gone are those days when crash and asi played halo, gone are the times when tucker used her aimbot to reign death upon all of those that dared cross her path. The end is near, I have had fun on this journey. The real question is this, have you had fun or have you spent to much time being a tryhard and dedicating all of your time to something that will in no way affect your life in the physical world?

asi and crash, tucker is an aimbotting botter who bots and snaps and team kills, she is not to be trusted under any circumstances.
on a serious note, I do really miss those days when I used to mess around in a private server with friends, just playing halo and no one was really trying to be the best or trying to be in first. Why must everything good come to an end, why must the children ruin everything that is good. This is my struggle, this is my story. Remember me when I have gone.

I just felt like this was a movie prologue.
-Mandalor

ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013