Welcome A§H»Muzzle

Here are the newest A§H members! Welcome them to their new home!
A§H»Tucker

Re: Welcome A§H»Muzzle

Post by A§H»Tucker »

welcome to the clan Muzzle :D

A§H»Lalo

Post by A§H»Lalo »

Welcome Muzzle! ;)
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Post by A§H»Xoth »

Welcome to the clan
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99
Dov3

Post by Dov3 »

Sup dude looking forward to meeting you soon.... I haven't been able to get on much due to school and all too but soon I will make a blazing reentry to everyone's life again

Glad to see we have more people who are looking to play competitively too.
A§H»Stealth
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Stealth »

Going to give this a bump myself and say welcome to the clan! Several of us here know all too well the pains of trying to compete classes while still talking to friends.

Glad to see you here, hope to talk to you soon!
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015
A§H»Muzzle
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Muzzle »

I haven't been on in awhile so I thought I'd give an update.

I graduated in December and started work in February after taking a 10,000 mile road trip to California (from North Carolina) and back. My Master's degree helped me hone in on exactly what I wanted to do within Civil Engineering and my job now feels more like 8 hours of play time instead of actually work, plus they are paying a premium for my extra degree (about 8k more per year than if I just had my BS). I've got my own apartment, have been making tons of new friends, and I look forward to a long career.

I haven't been as active on the forum but I have been active in Halo. I've been on the servers, especially the Danger Canyon server, several times a week after work under the names Muzzle (with ASH tags) and #TRUMP2016 (when I'm 'undercover'). Halo is a nice way to unwind after work. In the upcoming weeks I plan on applying to become an admin again as well as try to be more active in the forums.
I'm a transportation engineer, don't make me mad or I'll build a highway through your front yard!

Evolve: musket93
Youtube: muzzzle93
Steam: musket93

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5X8bOBSp0M
TheMonk

Post by TheMonk »

A§H»Muzzle wrote:I haven't been on in awhile so I thought I'd give an update.

I graduated in December and started work in February after taking a 10,000 mile road trip to California (from North Carolina) and back. My Master's degree helped me hone in on exactly what I wanted to do within Civil Engineering and my job now feels more like 8 hours of play time instead of actually work, plus they are paying a premium for my extra degree (about 8k more per year than if I just had my BS). I've got my own apartment, have been making tons of new friends, and I look forward to a long career.

I haven't been as active on the forum but I have been active in Halo. I've been on the servers, especially the Danger Canyon server, several times a week after work under the names Muzzle (with A§H tags) and #TRUMP2016 (when I'm 'undercover'). Halo is a nice way to unwind after work. In the upcoming weeks I plan on applying to become an admin again as well as try to be more active in the forums.
Wow, congrats fam. Hope you have a good life and career.

-MonkeyBuggy
:: Evolve: MonkeyBuggy | Gametracker: monkeybuggy | Xbox Live: M0nkeyBuggy ::
When life throws rocks, get a nuke - Evan J. B. de Santos