Halo is Dying - What Next?

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
DRKInferno

Halo is Dying - What Next?

Post by DRKInferno »

As the topic says. Halo is dying. Let's face it, the game isn't as big as it once was. With all the new Halo games, Fortnite, PubG (etc) players are less and less interested in Halo Pc.

So what's next? What other games do you guys play? I myself have been playing the Halo 3 online game (el derwrito) at least up until Microsoft pulls the plug on that project (it's all p2p now that they did issue a cease and desist order on the main site).

Got any reccomendations? I already play tf2 and csgo
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Halo is Dying - What Next?

Post by A§H»Crash »

Halo is fine -- plenty of people still play it. Where do you suppose a clan should set up shop next?
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
DRKInferno

Post by DRKInferno »

Pubg, csgo, fornite are various otions

Halos not dead until all the players quit, but that's less than 300
A§H»Kakashi

Post by A§H»Kakashi »

I would like to play on custom maps on halo ce. That maps are different to blood gulch or danger canyon, on the last night game that we play we use them and I think whit those maps we can invite more players and make the halo more interesting. Some players like me don't have a good pc whit the enoght requirement to play others game like fornite or Everything else. We have 1 or 2 servers that are almost always empty.

Enviado desde mi F3213 mediante Tapatalk

A§H»Karen

Post by A§H»Karen »

I agree with kakashi, there are many good maps to play, but all are closed to play on the same maps as usual.
Personally, HALO is the only thing I play, nothing more. And I'm always looking for new maps if I get bored of the classics.
Halo has not died, it's just a matter of taste
Image Image Image Image Image
VOX

Post by VOX »

DRKInferno wrote: May 14th, 2018, 8:38 pm As the topic says. Halo is dying. Let's face it, the game isn't as big as it once was. With all the new Halo games, Fortnite, PubG (etc) players are less and less interested in Halo Pc.

So what's next? What other games do you guys play? I myself have been playing the Halo 3 online game (el derwrito) at least up until Microsoft pulls the plug on that project (it's all p2p now that they did issue a cease and desist order on the main site).

Got any reccomendations? I already play tf2 and csgo
https://youtu.be/V0ai_TKlFBY
A§H»Hexenbane
Major
Major

Post by A§H»Hexenbane »

Just a little proof that the gaming world is changing

https://gloud.games/

For now it's only available in Argentina and Chile, but the change is coming.

Meanwhile I'll play Halo as much as I can.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

A§H»Skyloryck

Post by A§H»Skyloryck »

same as Kakashi, Belen and VOX :fun:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Crash »

How does a clan run servers on PubG or Fortnite?
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
A§H»WillRok

Post by A§H»WillRok »

DRKInferno wrote: May 14th, 2018, 10:54 pm Pubg, csgo, fornite are various otions

Halos not dead until all the players quit, but that's less than 300
A week or so ago there were 700+ people playing halo during off hours when fewer people typically play. A year or two ago there was about an average of 1000 players. The game is definitely dying but it's still got a couple years at this rate.

A§H»Crash wrote: May 15th, 2018, 7:16 pm How does a clan run servers on PubG or Fortnite?
You really don't. As far as I know all the servers are run by the devs. The great thing about this is that it allows clans and/or communities of gamers to spend money on other things and spend their time playing instead of managing servers. Of course the downside is that you have no control with what goes on in the server and you have to rely on the game devs to keep things clean and fun. To be completely honest though, I think it turns out to be a better experience in the end because of anti-cheat systems and the amount of devs keeping an eye on things compared to say our servers where besides SAPP we don't always have huge admin presence during certain times.

Gaming is changing and so are the people that play them. There are still clans out there for some games here and there but for the most part communities are the new kid on the block. I think for the future of ASH we will either end up disbanding or we will have to change into some kind of community that supports multiple games (this may not happen for more than a year though).
Impulse: JAMIE
°jamie: HELLO
Impulse: wait
Impulse: is this jamie
Impulse: or is it her brother
°jamie: this time its me
°jamie: he plays rocket league
°jamie: on my account
°jamie: lol
Impulse: but how do i know
°jamie: usually i tell him to go offline tho
°jamie: >_>