Infared Keyboard?

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
Thunder

Infared Keyboard?

Post by Thunder »

g0qARDGJj1w

Pretty freaking awesome, and for only $120 you can have one from Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005ES6E6W/?tag=047-20
http://celluon.com/shop_magic_cube.php
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Infared Keyboard?

Post by A§H»Crash »

Haven't looked at the video but it looks like you don't even have to touch anything, right? If so, I wonder how accurate it will be, hehe
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

A§H»Crash wrote:Haven't looked at the video but it looks like you don't even have to touch anything, right? If so, I wonder how accurate it will be, hehe
It would be pretty easy to make mistakes, and infrared is easy to interfere with xD, but it still looks sweet, and a burning question, can you do ALT keys?
Bot Catches: 7
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

With there being no number keys on the right of it, you wouldn't do them the way you would with the average keyboard. However, There is a way cause my laptop doesn't have a number pad on the right, just numbers up top. And, Ex POQ~STORM showed me a way to do it, but I forgot.

And by watching some video reviews, you just cant sit your hands like on the rest of the keyboard while typing, other then that it looked pretty accurate.

But, another posing question, would it be hard to game with?
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

A§H»Thunder wrote:With there being no number keys on the right of it, you wouldn't do them the way you would with the average keyboard. However, There is a way cause my laptop doesn't have a number pad on the right, just numbers up top. And, Ex POQ~STORM showed me a way to do it, but I forgot.

And by watching some video reviews, you just cant sit your hands like on the rest of the keyboard while typing, other then that it looked pretty accurate.

But, another posing question, would it be hard to game with?
Laptops Can do ALTS actually, you have to use the FN key, not sure if this infrared keyboard has one though... It would be interesting to have though, but what sucks is that it would be impossible to use on your lap, or if you want to try to place it on the carpet or something that would be hard too
Bot Catches: 7