New Game formats

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
Paranoia

Re: New Game formats

Post by Paranoia »

A§H»Wizard wrote:
I wasn't talking to just you there, and i'm not taking it personally; i'm just saying if it goes any further I may start to lose interest and then nothing will get done.

Also I was the one that fixed #11, sonor just uploaded the changes.

Lastly if you think we need to fix something, pleaes also take into account all the work that was made into making the update. You pretty much just asked this clan to tear apart countless hours that we (mostly I) have done just because of a few minor issues.
How many times are you going to say that you did all the work...? That's like six times now...We get it. You did it all. You worked hard. It took you many hours. Great.....thanks! Believe me, if I knew how to do stuff to the servers, I would be first in line to "volunteer" to get it done.

Most of the stuff we didn't like has been fixed. That's all I wanted. In fact, that was the whole point of this thread. All of this mumbo jumbo about who did what and why it was done and all this work....blah blah blah. I don't care as much about all that. I just say thanks to whoever FIXED THE ISSUES that people had.

Problem presented, problem addressed, problem neutralized. Done. Let's move on.
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Re: New Game formats

Post by A§H»Xoth »

I'd say that this thread has run it's course. . . Can an admin lock it please?
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99