Unban request please

So you've been banned? What a shame, let's see if you're worthy of our mercy.

Moderators: A§H»HITMAN, A§H»VISION

New002

Unban request please

Post by New002 »

Name: New001

Date of ban: Not sure - last played on 14 June and discovered ban when trying on 15 June - wasn't banned during game - game was completely uneventful, not aware of any reason for a ban?

Server: theashclan.org #27 - Danger Canyon

Other names you use: only New001 and whatever name the server gives me

Why do you believe you were banned: No idea - I wasn't banned in game and there were no issues or incidents during the game.

Were you temporary or permanently banned: Don't know - tried to join game today and it says I have been banned from the server - I don't know why and wasn't told I did anything during the game. Also, I've looked at the rules and I don't think I broke any of them, at least not knowingly.
A§H»VISION
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Unban request please

Post by A§H»VISION »

Hello, welcome to the forums. Do you remember the name that the server assigned to you the last time you played?
Image Leader, General and Moderator of the Armored Saints of Halo Clan.
A§H»HITMAN
Major
Major

Post by A§H»HITMAN »

There is no Ban to see about your name:

2023-05-16 11:57:05 KICK New001 was kicked by the admin. Reason: Jugador inactivo
that must be another reason
New002

Post by New002 »

I just tried to join the game again a couple of minutes ago and I got the message "Attention" "The server operator has banned you from playing on this server".

I don't know if the server gave me a random name when I played - I think it is normally just New001.

I definitely did not do anything to get banned - I just played a short game and then left again with no incidents.
New002

Post by New002 »

2023-05-16 11:57:05 KICK New001 was kicked by the admin. Reason: Jugador inactivo
that must be another reason
The last time I played was on 14 June - I haven't been able to join a game again since then.
A§H»VISION
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»VISION »

Hello, please try again now. Thank you.
Additionally, it's not the first time a ban has happened to you, the problem is not being able to identify your incognito name "%" or "New001". Next time, try to join with a non-random name that is easy to recognize.
Image Leader, General and Moderator of the Armored Saints of Halo Clan.