King of the Hill

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

Mandalor

Re: King of the Hill

Post by Mandalor »

I have to wake up Cookez from our test chambers since I actually cloned us prior to you drugging out the clones. So we um... yea we take back the hill and we throw you on the ground.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

A§H»VOX wrote:
A§H»çöókêz wrote:As vox suddenly reminds me i'm in the matrix, i find neo and i'm all like neo you need to assianate vox because you have skills, and i just want to enjoy this lemonade more because it tastes refreshing and delightful even though it is drugged, and so neo is all like .. k. And goes out to find Thorin Oaken Shield and legolass and grimlock ofc, so neo finally finds them and recruits them, and grimlock is all like WEHURU MAH AXE B?! den legolass is all like i just want to party bruh and thorin is all like, BRUH i cant even, i just want money so i offer them all lemonade and they calm down and neo finally finds the telephone booth to teleport us all back to reality and then we recruit all the orks from mordor including Sauron and then we hunt your army down and have a huge war and then i lose because Sauron was all like im outtie and dropped his lunch box, and then in the midst of all the lazors and swords and grunts i see vox in the very back where i run up to him and call neo because i still jsut want more lemonade because i think im addicted to it, and neo just slaps you with a table cloth and you fall down dramatically and then Master Chief was all like Killtactular, and then my time beats your time in 1 seond with 5:00 me and vox 4:99. and the map resets and then i throw a sticky guhnade at you and it misses and bounces off a wall and hits me then i blow up and then i rq and come back 5 hours later and you havnt even moved so after several attempts to 360 no scope head shot you i miss everytime so i just back tap you and you fall down and have a infinite respawn time so you never ever respawn again then i walk back up to the hill making me KOTH! :D oh with cammeh ofc *hairflip* cant leave a fellow brethren behind in the world of matrix
Yeah, that's what you THINK happened....
This is what actually happened:
D63LXlrnpLY

Dream on, baby Cookez.....
I'm still KOTH
That's what you think happened when in reality.. this is what happened..OOiOkm3bUZg
VOX

Post by VOX »

I see the laser and I realize there's only one option left....
The quantum locked hyper anti laser hypochromion deuterium tubular oscillator... :laser:

Btw, your the last one who gets hit......you won't be sitting down for a while :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

Well while Cookez and I are in the hospital, Cookez and I ride in our wheelchair and run you over. Then we stand up and we put you in the wheelchair, and we send you back to middle earth.
-Mandalor

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:Well while Cookez and I are in the hospital, Cookez and I ride in our wheelchair and run you over. Then we stand up and we put you in the wheelchair, and we send you back to middle earth.
-Mandalor
Yeah! Take that vox, your silly quantum locked hyper anti laser hypochromion deuterium tubular oscillator lazor won't be taking out my legs anytime soon since we hit you with a hyper defibulator antigravity bouncy wheels wheelchair and pushed you down a hill
VOX

Post by VOX »

The crash gave me a head injury......causing my personality to give way to my
suppressed alter ego...Todd
Todd.jpg
Todd.jpg (7.57 KiB) Viewed 2695 times

I hunt you both down and after feeding on you both ( mmmmm, cookez for desert)
feeding.jpg
feeding.jpg (91.74 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
I watch you both die of old age...
Making me KOTH
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

As a spirit I travel outside my tomb and haunt you in your dreams. You run away out of your bed like a baby and your alter ego dissapears and is instead you get locked up in an asylum. I take Cookez with me and we now rule the hill as ghosts. You can't touch us >;p

Here was an image of you as you ran out of your bedroom castle thingy mabober
-Mandalor

ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

A§H»VOX wrote:The crash gave me a head injury......causing my personality to give way to my
Todd.jpg

feeding.jpg
Making me KOTH
Well.. Hi there Todd, my name is cookez, AKA Jonathan Lee and no i am not chinese, mostly. And i'd like to welcome you to the ASH clan, here we make dreams come true, kill small children.. i mean kill small stuff like that small part right there. And we're a big ol' happy family and we has a few trollers in our midst of bruh's such as: .. CAMMEH! So watch out for that guy, he's dangerous. And uhm. So me and Todd became best friends and then you have a conscious war between Todd and Vox and Todd wins and Todd like dude i never wanted that hill in the first place you can have it. And i'm like no Todd please, have the hill. And Todd is like cookez please take the hill Vox wanted it, not Todd. Todd is a new man. I'm sorry for killing you cookez, and i'm like bruh it's ku. Just. Take the freaking hill. And Todd is like cookez take the DANG HILL. So i'm like FINE TODD, FINE I'LL JUST TAKE THIS HILL THEN. DIRT BAG. And so Todd felt like a dirt bag, because Todd was a dirt bag. And so Todd finally realized that no one loved him except cookez, and cookez called him a dirt bag, therefore; Todd is a dirt bag. And killed himself, drinking Gatorade. And with the use of tobacco products. Todd is dead, cookez and mandalore now control the hill, in ghost form.
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»çöókêz wrote:
A§H»VOX wrote:The crash gave me a head injury......causing my personality to give way to my
Todd.jpg

feeding.jpg
Making me KOTH
Well.. Hi there Todd, my name is cookez, AKA Jonathan Lee and no i am not chinese, mostly. And i'd like to welcome you to the A§H clan, here we make dreams come true, kill small children.. i mean kill small stuff like that small part right there. And we're a big ol' happy family and we has a few trollers in our midst of bruh's such as: .. CAMMEH! So watch out for that guy, he's dangerous. And uhm. So me and Todd became best friends and then you have a conscious war between Todd and Vox and Todd wins and Todd like dude i never wanted that hill in the first place you can have it. And i'm like no Todd please, have the hill. And Todd is like cookez please take the hill Vox wanted it, not Todd. Todd is a new man. I'm sorry for killing you cookez, and i'm like bruh it's ku. Just. Take the freaking hill. And Todd is like cookez take the DANG HILL. So i'm like FINE TODD, FINE I'LL JUST TAKE THIS HILL THEN. DIRT BAG. And so Todd felt like a dirt bag, because Todd was a dirt bag. And so Todd finally realized that no one loved him except cookez, and cookez called him a dirt bag, therefore; Todd is a dirt bag. And killed himself, drinking Gatorade. And with the use of tobacco products. Todd is dead, cookez and mandalore now control the hill, in ghost form.
XD Hands down that was way better then my story :w00t: :sweat:
-Mandalor

ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

It was just more detailed :P i tried to incorporate your story in der but it kinda twerked