King of the Hill

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

VOX

Re: King of the Hill

Post by VOX »

After Cookez tried to bury us under spam to try and hide the Hill, the spamprotector kicked in, preventing Cookez from interfering with the quantum probability that
states that the Hill is mine :diablo:

I'm KOTH.........again
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
McMasta

Post by McMasta »

As I approach the Hill for the first time, I take out my trusty, LifeCode-brand, laptop and type in:

Code: Select all

if(VOX==KOTH) {
Mirz=KOTH
printf("Thus Mirz becomes the King under the Mount- i mean, King of the Hill.")
}

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

As Vox is getting programmed to leave the hill i'm all like wait Vox you can't just leave this hill without some epic super long struggle/fight between cookez and Vox for the hill. So i make you stay by pulling out my laptop and entering in: If Vox(stays at the hill;)
Then Cookez(takes hill;)= divide by 0.

So you stay at the hill. And as you accuse me of such madness of burying the hill, no matter how much true this statement just might be, and *hairflip* obvi. because i don't grammar, i take out my coin launcher and start shooting you with money! But then Vox is all like ow coins hurt put that away so i'm like alright i'll but it away and i pull out a mashed sweet potatoe launcher and start shooting you with mashed sweet potatoes WITHOUT BUTTER and Vox is all like i can't eat this without butter! THAT' MADNESS! And i'm all like karate chop to your foot! And i hurt your foot, and Vox is all like ow my foot and i'm all like yeah that's right i just hit you right in the foot with a karate chop delivered from the gods that transformed and morphed into my hand that smacked you with all this sweet potatoe girth and Vox is all like that's too muh girth and i'm all like there can never be too much girth! And Vox does like some backflip thingy but completely misses and just falls down and rolls down the hill so i drop one of dem fancy Atomic elbows on the Vox but there was too much Atomic to elbow ratio and it kinda like summoned some empty Dr.Pepper cans from a reverse dimensional universe where Dr.Pepper cans are actually never full or never empty and then cookez and Vox have a guitar hero 3 match where i totes just spam the whammy because whammy=OP and then finally Vox is like my woman cooked me supper cookez i must go and enjoy the supper and i'm like it's okay Vox i'll take the Hill. And Vox is all like mhkay i'll go eat my supper so I TAKE THE HILL! Making me KOTH again!
McMasta

Post by McMasta »

Being the ladies-man myself, I call upon the aid of Wonder Woman who grinds Cookez to dust.
I then pack my laptop in my bag, and steadily march up the hill, regaining my title of KotH.
I also then proceed to make a sign that says: "Property of Mirz. Do not touch." :diablo: :diablo:
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

Well i did a little research and found your cause a little disturbing mcmasta, we know who you are. So i just bend your pinky back and it breaks and then your like wow my pinky just broke and i say im sorry that was a little too far, but anyways i take the hill again, BECAUSE I CAN. Making me KOTH! :D
A§H»кαтняyn

Post by A§H»кαтняyn »

I sent my kitten to attack you and took my place at queen of the hill once the battle was finished.
ImageImage
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

Your cat is trash, just like your efforts to take my hill. I throw a tomatoe at your FACE AREA and it hits you and you scream and run away to go bleach your clothes
A§H»кαтняyn

Post by A§H»кαтняyn »

I take that bleach and throw it in your face causing problems for you then I sit back down :p
ImageImage
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

Well i dont agree with that so im just KOTH again
A§H»кαтняyn

Post by A§H»кαтняyn »

Well god came down and told you to agree with me so I sit back down again!
ImageImage