#28 Removing Ratrace

Any and all Halo Server News Here
Mandalor

Re: #28 Removing Ratrace

Post by Mandalor »

UnTalWolf wrote:
A§H»HUNT£R wrote:honestly no cars and will be a map of career?
likewise nobody plays better removed it ! :ashlogo: :robo:
Well, i believe race game type doesn't require hogs all the time, dunno why most people used to skip that map, i think rat race is good for "race on foot" and it's fun, but if players wont like determined map, its ok to remove it.
It was removed since people always quit from it. There was always to much slaying and not enough racing and too much spawn camping. The server would go from 16 players and drop to 5 pretty fast.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
UnTalWolf

Post by UnTalWolf »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:
UnTalWolf wrote:
Well, i believe race game type doesn't require hogs all the time, dunno why most people used to skip that map, i think rat race is good for "race on foot" and it's fun, but if players wont like determined map, its ok to remove it.
It was removed since people always quit from it. There was always to much slaying and not enough racing and too much spawn camping. The server would go from 16 players and drop to 5 pretty fast.
-Mandalor
:-\ some people just will never race.
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

UnTalWolf wrote:
A§H»Mandalor wrote:
UnTalWolf wrote:
-Mandalor
The basic rule I hold in the racing servers is that if the person whose slaying a lot, doesn't complete one lap, they're kicked. I'll warn them a game before usually though.
* Game disruption: Any behavior or actions that are contrary to the objective of the game will not be tolerated. Such actions include, but are not limited to:
The objective of the game being to race and get laps.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
UnTalWolf

Post by UnTalWolf »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:
UnTalWolf wrote:
A§H»Mandalor wrote:
UnTalWolf wrote:
-Mandalor
The basic rule I hold in the racing servers is that if the person whose slaying a lot, doesn't complete one lap, they're kicked. I'll warn them a game before usually though.
* Game disruption: Any behavior or actions that are contrary to the objective of the game will not be tolerated. Such actions include, but are not limited to:
The objective of the game being to race and get laps.
-Mandalor
Totally agree. But i still think people can race and get laps by foot. (concerning Rat Race and Chill Out) :D