#27 Danger canyon server problems

Any and all Halo Server News Here
UHWArbiter

#27 Danger canyon server problems

Post by UHWArbiter »

I have porblem with cheaters, cross the wall and camping and not balance the equipment by which leave a team very weak (4 vs 10)

I have just come out of a game and the cheaters were passed through the wall and won the game (4-5) and so my team not recover flag set to throw grenades into the tunnel to prevent the passage and used heavy weapons

and it was well balanced but were camping at its base and then made trap and took the flag

and I put this post here because not be where to put this topic in the Forum
Mandalor

Re: #27 Danger canyon server problems

Post by Mandalor »

If you want you can message any of our admins, even I, through xfire.

My xfire:
Theniteowl

Wall glitching is against the rules as well as cheating with any sort of Aimbot. Admins can also balance the teams but remember camping and the other team only using heavy weapons against your team, is not against the rules.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

Switching teams is also against the rule.
Also feel free to contact me. (or any of our NEW admins... Cookez, Paranoia, Sasuke...)

x: jook99
Paranoia

Post by Paranoia »

If you become a member the A§H xfire group, it will display any and all online members, including admins. :thumbsup
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

A§H»Paranoia wrote:If you become a member the A§H xfire group, it will display any and all online members, including admins. :thumbsup
additionally, you can check the member list: http://theashclan.com/members.php ...
on the right (xfire column) you can see the member online status and track admins from there ;D
UHWArbiter

Post by UHWArbiter »

again returned to happen again there are cheats that they will cross the wall

a player from the red team through the wall with the flag and scored

A§H»HUNT£R
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»HUNT£R »

o.o In what is my opinion agree that map and what I do not like I play in at least the ash 11,12,13 zombies in those servers would if could remove or at least to some but to play it in capture the flag is OK why only if the walls and all that are crossed , that's the only bad :( :(
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God , and the Word was God.
John 1 : 1
Jesus said I am the way , the truth , and the life ; No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14: 6
He answered and said , It is written : Not by bread alone doth man live , but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God .
Matthew 4 : 4
Behold , I stand at the door and knock ; If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him , and he with me .
Revelation 3:20
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved , and thy house .
Acts 16:31
A§H»HITMAN
Major
Major

Post by A§H»HITMAN »

UHWArbiter wrote:I have porblem with cheaters, cross the wall and camping and not balance the equipment by which leave a team very weak (4 vs 10)

I have just come out of a game and the cheaters were passed through the wall and won the game (4-5) and so my team not recover flag set to throw grenades into the tunnel to prevent the passage and used heavy weapons

and it was well balanced but were camping at its base and then made trap and took the flag

and I put this post here because not be where to put this topic in the Forum
kicked him today for WALGLITCHING :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
so stop telling any about cheaters on DC plz,
who sits in the glass house should not throw with stones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
my eyes r open for u now :shock: :shock: