Diablo Infinity

Any and all Halo Server News Here
A§H»TravisDrake

Diablo Infinity

Post by A§H»TravisDrake »

I see a lot of changes happening, and I know you guys are very busy. I was just wondering if map 10 Diablo Infinity is going to be reopened? There are a lot of players still looking daily for your version of that map. I guess you don't know what you have until it's gone right?!
A§H»JÓÒK

Re: Diablo Infinity

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

I will put Infinity Diablo back up on Monday.
Thanks! :D
A§H»TravisDrake

:P THANK YOU! so very nice to play that map. Who made that map?
Many of us love that map! I would love to see some kind of ASH tag on it. many people enter and have no idea who the map belongs to. I am glad that you took out the rtv option, that was a pain in the butt when only 2 are playing. The T-Bag move was funny and even more funny trying to explain it to Spanish players, it is missed by many. I don't know how long that map was down, but it was horrible playing any of the other Infinity maps. Hands down, you guys have the best Infinity map.
Marshy

Post by Marshy »

Former leader Sonor and myself cooperatively made Infinity Diablo. It belongs to the ASH clan and may be used, modified, and released to the public at a general consensus between the Leaders in charge.

I'm very glad you enjoy it.
A§H»TravisDrake

:banghead: That is one of the most challenging maps there is. I enjoy it because it allows you to port all over and avoid bots easier. However there is a huge "problem" with people who do nothing but betray their own team and shoot the jeeps we are trying to get into. People daily ruin that map by Betraying others and they quit. I see it cleared out like this sever times a day. I want to do whatever I can to stop this from happening. I would guarantee that if we ran two Infinity maps Infinity A keep it the same. Infinity B let more people have the means necessary to kick or ban those that betray. I would bet a great deal of cash that no one would play the 1st map. The betrayers would stay there, get bored & leave. Or possibly all the betrayers will be happy betraying each other and we all can live in peace! LOL... OK so my question is: financially speaking, what would it take to run 2 infinity maps? I am willing to help, I cannot tolerate someone cheating and getting the better of us. No one wants to sit in that map and baby sit those betrayers, I understand. And frankly I feel like a jerk always looking and asking for help. :banghead:
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

TravisDrake wrote::banghead: That is one of the most challenging maps there is. I enjoy it because it allows you to port all over and avoid bots easier. However there is a huge "problem" with people who do nothing but betray their own team and shoot the jeeps we are trying to get into. People daily ruin that map by Betraying others and they quit. I see it cleared out like this sever times a day. I want to do whatever I can to stop this from happening. I would guarantee that if we ran two Infinity maps Infinity A keep it the same. Infinity B let more people have the means necessary to kick or ban those that betray. I would bet a great deal of cash that no one would play the 1st map. The betrayers would stay there, get bored & leave. Or possibly all the betrayers will be happy betraying each other and we all can live in peace! LOL... OK so my question is: financially speaking, what would it take to run 2 infinity maps? I am willing to help, I cannot tolerate someone cheating and getting the better of us. No one wants to sit in that map and baby sit those betrayers, I understand. And frankly I feel like a jerk always looking and asking for help. :banghead:
Is it the elephant guns (shotguns) that cause the betraying?
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»TravisDrake

Sadly, yes. Everyone loves the super shotgun, bit that seems to be a double edged sword. If you made it less powerful, maybe people playing there would drop?
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

TravisDrake wrote:Sadly, yes. Everyone loves the super shotgun, bit that seems to be a double edged sword. If you made it less powerful, maybe people playing there would drop?
Yea I'd think so.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»TravisDrake

A§H»Marshy wrote:Former leader Sonor and myself cooperatively made Infinity Diablo. It belongs to the A§H clan and may be used, modified, and released to the public at a general consensus between the Leaders in charge.

I'm very glad you enjoy it.
When you say: "released to the public at a general consensus between the Leaders in charge."
Does that mean that members can have a copy of Diablo Infinity map??? I would love to see two Infinity maps put up. One that is "no rules" (anything goes) and one for "NO betraying" (enforced)
I sure have a hard time there on a daily basis, being chased by the betrayers for hours! Also it would be cool to have one map with a banshee in it, I miss those some times! Thanks! I have a million questions, but for another day maybe. I love to build maps in other games, would like to try to make a few for Halo too. Any suggestions on software to use? Thanks again!