Newest version of HAC 2?

Any and all Halo Server News Here
Mandalor

Newest version of HAC 2?

Post by Mandalor »

Does anyone know where to find the newest version for HAC 2? The main blog/website for the development of HAC 2 has been down for a while, and a thread on Modacity is almsot 3 years old o.O
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthre ... -2-Release

I was able to find a download for HAC 2 that is about a year old, that comes alongside some .exe files.
http://halo-fixes.findforum.net/t6-manu ... ial-copies

Does anyone know of any secure sites with a version compatible for 1.10? I think the link I posted above is suitable for 1.10, but I was wondering if there was any other location. I've been having computer crashes attributed with the older version of HAC 2 and I'm going to try the files associated with the link above, to try and see if it occurs again.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Re: Newest version of HAC 2?

Post by A§H»Xoth »

Good question. I've been trying to find a newer link myself, but have been using the modacity download. I believe it's an automatic update from somewhere when you go online to the halo lobby. That it auto validates your version and updates you if needed.

Whatever happened with the blog site? Did Btcc22 give up on hac2? Can't find instructions anywhere on how to activate the medals or the new server text chat.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99