C'mon people, post more!

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Re: C'mon people, post more!

Post by nomad »

well technically, since this is only one of 3 posts with any activity today that i can see from the public forum, im getting people to post more by posting on this topic. clearly you could see my sarcasm from the previous post, and clearly i dont mean any harm by it, im just being myself so chillax.
"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."
=CE=noмαd™
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

nomad wrote:well technically, since this is only one of 3 posts with any activity today that i can see from the public forum, im getting people to post more by posting on this topic. clearly you could see my sarcasm from the previous post, and clearly i dont mean any harm by it, im just being myself so chillax.
Lol sorry, people have just kind of been douches about this post to me, it gets me uptight easily
and this is like the ONLY actually "active" topic today XD
Bot Catches: 7
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

so i noticed. perhaps that was my intended result... hmm... the world will never know... trololololol :wave
"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."
=CE=noмαd™
Razor2295

Post by Razor2295 »

Ignore nomad, hes a douche sometimes. He's been hanging around thunder too long, or has thunder been hanging around nomad too long? The world may never know... o.o
RAZOR
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

Razor2295 wrote:Ignore nomad, hes a douche sometimes. He's been hanging around thunder too long, or has thunder been hanging around nomad too long? The world may never know... o.o
You've been hanging around me and nomad too long... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

im an asshole, its what i do. :lol:
=CE=noмαd™
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

Lol, this post has completely lost its point
Bot Catches: 7
Razor2295

Post by Razor2295 »

RAZOR
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

technically it hasnt lost its point, the point was to post more, and im still posting :wave
=CE=noмαd™
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

I see a ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Coming along.