Zombie servers human glitch?

Place to post regarding any mods or scripts in Halo PC.
Mandalor

Zombie servers human glitch?

Post by Mandalor »

I noticed that last night when I was playing on our zombie server, the server was almost empty and the game would be running. Suppose that there are five of us and 2 of us are zombies. The other three or just humans. When a player outside the game would join, they would become a human upon joining even thought the game had already started. I seem to only notice this issue when the server is close to empty. But most of the time when a new player joins they join the Zombie side. It's just that small chance that upon arriving they become humans. It's strange. <_<

I know sometimes people find server glitches and stuff due to phasor. Scripts don't work sometimes. And I could not moderate a script or somethen for my life. I don't see this as a major problem. People kinda ignored the fact while I was flippen out :P But yea.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
Havoc

Re: Zombie servers human glitch?

Post by Havoc »

i think that is there cuz if sum1 loses connection to the server or is kicked off whisle they are human, and they rejoin, it gives them a chance to be human once more since they didnt actually get infected, but what the persons u speak of are doing are leaving on purpose at the beginning of the game when their human and then rejoin later on when they feel the game is almost over just to avoid being infected which to me is cheating...
McMasta

Post by McMasta »

Uhm, hello again :P

The glitch Mandalor encountered isn't a, well, glitch. It's just the servers way of saying: "Half of the players are zombies, why not put in more humans?".
I too was suprised when I first saw that, but it seems logical that if, out of 5 players, 2 are zombies (49%) and 3 are humans (51%) that you'd put in more players, and the fact that there are 5 players on a always-full server.

OKAY
Okay, maybe it doesn't seem logical, but thats how Halo works. It, pardon my language, "bitches the players around, until it makes it's fucking point." *cough*
:P

-McMasta
Havoc

Post by Havoc »

McMasta wrote:Uhm, hello again :P

The glitch Mandalor encountered isn't a, well, glitch. It's just the servers way of saying: "Half of the players are zombies, why not put in more humans?".
I too was suprised when I first saw that, but it seems logical that if, out of 5 players, 2 are zombies (49%) and 3 are humans (51%) that you'd put in more players, and the fact that there are 5 players on a always-full server.

OKAY
Okay, maybe it doesn't seem logical, but thats how Halo works. It, pardon my language, "bitches the players around, until it makes it's fucking point." *cough*
:P

-McMasta
o.O
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

Ok what Havoc said made a bit more sense. But I while playing, people would join that I had not recall from the past game or having lost connection, joining. I just felt it very odd. I know Havoc tells the truth cuz I've lost connection and had to rejoin... a lot :p I can back up Havoc's claim. As far as what McMasta said... you just lost me. Halo scripts had logic? :P
Lol this thread is getting interesting.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
McMasta

Post by McMasta »

"Halo scripts have logic?" -The new generation of gaming, my boy! xD
As for the glitch, I too did see a glitch yesterady. A zombie infected me, and a split second later a player killed that zombie, so I respawned as a human. W T F
But I did win that round xP
-Mc