Hello All

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
A§H»Datto

Hello All

Post by A§H»Datto »

Hi, my name is Colin and I go by allot of different in-game names I've used over the years, most commonly was Xrix (Old) or Datto (New).

I’m 21 (M) and I’m from Northwestern Maryland, USA. I'm currently finishing my bachelors in IT at Towson University and work full-tme in the field as an IT Project Manager.

Halo was one of my all time favorite childhood and tween games (more specifically was Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo Reach), unfortunately I'm a few years younger than most here and didn't have the true priveldge of getting HCE or H2 experience before it migrated onwards. I've always enjoyed social slayer matches, any fun custom games, and forge.

I found this clan from a good remote friend Crash I met almost a year ago now with the investor/trading craze as I started my own Discord community. Crash and I have become good friends and he expressed to me his love for Halo and his community and I was intrigued to join as I miss how it was in my childhood and the community aspect of gaming.

I’m planning to fill out an application shortly and begin to meet everyone and look forward to fun times to come! :D

Regards,

Colin
A§H»VISION
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Hello All

Post by A§H»VISION »

Hi Datto! I'm Vision, nice to meet you. Welcome to the A§H clan forums!
Image Leader, General and Moderator of the Armored Saints of Halo Clan.
A§H»Stealth
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Hello All

Post by A§H»Stealth »

Welcome to the forums, Datto! Hope to see you in one of the MCC games someday soon.
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015