Re: Worst spammer i have seen during 10 years

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

Hillman-SW

Worst spammer i have seen during 10 years

Post by Hillman-SW »

The map no "27" danger canyon.
No teamkiller today but ofcourse other problem.
ALL THE TIME during my about 10 minutes play, a player posted the same repeated text
about "Costin 1" and also he took that nick himself.
This happened between ~ 22.20 - 22.30 p.m. central european time

i hope this videolink works to show the spamming.
Withoyt special tools one cant spam like that.
an admin?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CZBu24 ... sp=sharing
Hillman-SW

Post by Hillman-SW »

The player wanted to point out costin 1 as a jerk, a "virus" but also absorbing the same nick himself shows that there are some or most braincells lost.
Hillman-SW

Post by Hillman-SW »

Hillman-SW wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:45 pm The player wanted to point out costin 1 as a jerk, a "virus" but also absorbing the same nick himself shows that there are some or most braincells lost.
its still a "server" filled up by teamshooting jerks.
today ~ 10 minutes ago, i logged in (but i should not) to see if its like before.
After 20 seconds a "teammate" nick "8 inches" detsroyed my hog when i was
just driving away.

This is for idiots only!
A§H»Karen

Post by A§H»Karen »

Hillman-SW wrote: January 17th, 2021, 9:14 am
Hillman-SW wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:45 pm The player wanted to point out costin 1 as a jerk, a "virus" but also absorbing the same nick himself shows that there are some or most braincells lost.
its still a "server" filled up by teamshooting jerks.
today ~ 10 minutes ago, i logged in (but i should not) to see if its like before.
After 20 seconds a "teammate" nick "8 inches" detsroyed my hog when i was
just driving away.

This is for idiots only!

Hi, could you tell me what names you use when you play on our sv?
Image Image Image Image Image
A§H»VISION
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»VISION »

Are you still here? I thought that after the many reports and publications in our forum and discord that we received from you, that in fact some are very hostile, you got tired of playing Halo and migrated to another game, but I see that you did not :roll:

COSTIN 1 and his spam has caused a lot of annoyance for everyone, he is forbidden in view of the admis

All the problems you have indicated, the administrators of this clan are already informed about them and we work together to help make A§H and our servers a good place for everyone. The problem is that people like you do not understand that administrators are not 24/7 sitting at a computer watching the servers. You should take a pill before reporting, and not consume a lot of sugar while playing, it may be that your blood sugar rises and you end up on the other side of the world.
You should contact an administrator and deposit a salary to pay on the condition that he is on your watch for as long as you want to play, so if someone sticks out their tongue at you on the server or looks at you ugly, you will have that admin, well paid, obviously. Ah wait, it doesn't work like that :lol:
Image Leader, General and Moderator of the Armored Saints of Halo Clan.