Long journey

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
A§H»§mØkêʁϟ

Long journey

Post by A§H»§mØkêʁϟ »

It's been over five years since I have joined Ash clan. Even though I truly never got to "know" the core members of this clan I feel like I achieved what I was looking for, which was to be apart of something bigger than me (at least at the time when I joined).

What a path it has been...

«¬Ep°=DG={§§Ç}(BUD)A§H

Started playing in 2012. Joined «¬Ep° Zombies Clan back when Skylace ran Halo servers with Wizard. Then joined ©³ for the longest time, until i created my own clan in 2013 known as {§§Ç}. I then got recruited to (BUD) clan by skylace. Thats when I decided to leave everything behind and joined here. Absolutely a roller coaster of emotions that led me to this site but without a single regret. For this is what life is about.

I hope everyone from here enjoys themselves and remembers their great memories.
shucks, I know I am now :yay:
A§H»Karen

Re: Long journey

Post by A§H»Karen »

I used to say that I would never join any clan and here you see me :lol:
I thought that all clans were competitive and I was not interested in that, in Ash Clan I could see that they value other things and there is a lot of companionship, I liked that a lot and it was what made me want to be part of this clan.
I have learned many things since I am here, for which I am eternally grateful.
Image Image Image Image Image