Rust interest

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.

Interested?

YES, VERY
69%
Nope ...
31%

Total votes: 13

A§H»Asi
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Rust interest

Post by A§H»Asi »

A§H»Travis wrote:Looks poor, don't start sending your funds up shit's creek. Consider expansions into games with a dedicated player base, A§H has the facilities to realistically cater for proven games such as BF3 or BF4, both are increasingly cheap and have a wonderful, mature player-base.
1. Not everyone can run Battlefield.

2. The BF fanbase is ridiculously immature.

3. There is no harm in trying Rust, it looks like a fun game in a group. Just because people are playing it, doesn't mean its what the clan is ultimately going to expand into.
Asi | Greg
A§H»Ranger

Post by A§H»Ranger »

Rust is really fun, easy to run, and is really fun!

I've played Battlefield since 2012, even if we did a BF3 server (Which I think would be a bad idea since there are already plenty of good servers) We should never ever ever consider BF4 because only a few members in the clan can actually run it. And because it sucks... Alot.

For Rust we need to be able to control things to make for a good experience where we can trust the admins, in BF3 that isn't hard to come by, In Rust... I'd rather not trust my experience to someone I don't know. Plus we already have a clanbase set up around this game.
A§H»rUnRiÕt - "You know what confuses me about you?"
Me - "What?"
A§H»rUnRiÕt - "You're black and you play Halo... Thats a very rare thing"
Me - "I'm not black"
A§H»Tucker

Post by A§H»Tucker »

not sure yet but i'm giving it a try c: seems interesting enough

GrnMoon

Post by GrnMoon »

Like I said in another post, seems way too similar to Day Z. At first when I heard of this kind of survival twist in Day Z I thought it was such an interesting and unique idea. Then here are a bunch of other games that are pretty much like it now D:
Travis

Post by Travis »

For everyone who has said that BF3/4 players are immature, I would like to question what you're basing that upon.
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

Stepping aside from the immaturity topic (which I say every game has its share), I thought we'd never go into the BF series due to the high amount of a graphics card required to at it ?.? Games we choose have to be easily playable with a descent player base.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»Ranger

Post by A§H»Ranger »

A§H»Travis wrote:For everyone who has said that BF3/4 players are immature, I would like to question what you're basing that upon.
(1st off your post was kinda off topic,) Aaand just look at every single post that the Battlefield dev's (community managers, whatever) post on the page, and there are always several immature BF players posting about how they hate the game...
A§H»rUnRiÕt - "You know what confuses me about you?"
Me - "What?"
A§H»rUnRiÕt - "You're black and you play Halo... Thats a very rare thing"
Me - "I'm not black"