Unban Request - New001

So you've been banned? What a shame, let's see if you're worthy of our mercy.

Moderators: A§H»HITMAN, A§H»VISION

new001

Unban Request - New001

Post by new001 »

(Hey, I am reaching here because A§H»Hexenbane recommended I did so)

Name: New001 (not sure if it was the nickname I was using at the time)
Date of ban: September 11th (ish)
Server: Danger Canyon / Blood Gulch
Other names you use: Uncertain (since I tend to change my name all the time - not to disturb but more because of fun)
Why do you believe you were banned:
3 days ago I was ip-banned by one of your admins from 2 of your most popular servers and I truly believe this has been either a mistake or even someone with access to your rcon abusing it, and not I cannot enter to either even by entering the direct ip-addresses and even when I have confirmed other players can access (i.e. servers are not down), and I affirm I have been mistakenly banned this because of the following
1. I was not using any hack (wallhack, aimbot, auto-shoot, etc) and I have never done it.
2. I was not doing anything against the rules (not cursing, not dissing admins, not spamming, not disturbing, etc)
3. I was never warned about anything
4. The person who banned me from the server, immediately followed me to another of your servers and ip-banned me from there too

Were you temporary or permanently banned: it seems I have been perm-banned at least accordingly to what I have been told in your discord channel
Note1: I cannot say I have never said a bad word but I can say that on average I curse way less than the regular player in the game, but well I am sure you have access to the chat logs.
Note2: Because what I have mentioned before (that I tend to change my name, "New001" could have not been the name I was going by at the time I was banned, but according to google my ip is: 187.184.157.58

Thank you in advance
A§H»HITMAN
Major
Major

Re: Unban Request - New001

Post by A§H»HITMAN »

Hi there,

you get banned from me.

to fresh your memory a bit.... the name u have used was: Basadazo}
and the reason was wallhack.

feel free to find another playground,i think here is not the right place for you.

cheers,
new001

Post by new001 »

I remember that nickname.
And I am afraid you are TOTALLY mistaken. I have NEVER used wallhack in my life, I swear to God I have not.
I demand proof since I did not wallhack and I consider this abuse of privilege.
A§H»HITMAN
Major
Major

Post by A§H»HITMAN »

new001 wrote: September 17th, 2022, 11:16 pm I remember that nickname.
And I am afraid you are TOTALLY mistaken. I have NEVER used wallhack in my life, I swear to God I have not.
I demand proof since I did not wallhack and I consider this abuse of privilege.
You remember that nickname????? now it will be interesting :D
if i observe any server i never use this nickname, so how will u remember that ??? :lol:

ok back to the facts...
why do you quer the work of our admins ?
I don't think we have anything to prove here, it's actually up to you to show us that you don't use a wallhack,
I suppose it could be difficult though;-)
you got caught for using it and now spare us the argument about "i swear or it wasn't me" ok.
find another playground and everything is fine, but i guess we'll see you again soon.

-Access denied-
new001

Post by new001 »

Excuse me, but I believe it is not my job to prove I was not walling. That would mean that I have to record all the time I play which is totally nonsense.
You accuse, you prove it with a clip of the person caught doing what they're not supposed to do.

I have also been an admin myself, and we did have rules for bans, and the most important rule was to have EVIDENCE.

It is clear now to me that you don't have any evidence (for obvious reasons) and now it is just you using your privileges to step on mine.

I need to insist to whoever else is reading this. Check on evidence and not only blindly believe in the words of someone that even though he might have experience in this game he can make mistakes too.

I did not wallhack, I have been unfairly banned, and the response I am being given is nothing but sarcastic and without any kind of evidence.
A§H»HITMAN
Major
Major

Post by A§H»HITMAN »

ok dude, my last topic in this matter.
You are a guest on our server and have to follow all the rules. you've been active on our servers since 09/02 and on the radar since then, believe me I'll catch you again ;-) I can be stubborn.
how do you always say so nice after every oh so great kill??? ez ?? Whatever that means, I'll remind you.
The doors are open for You but be carefull, always look behind you :2guns:

should you get confused with your alieses... you already had these:

2022-09-02 18:57:58 JOIN Player Joined, Name: Unmute me!
2022-09-03 13:15:41 JOIN Player Joined, Name: RTX 3090 ti
022-09-03 16:33:50 JOIN Player Joined, Name: C-VaLE
2022-09-03 19:15:06 JOIN Player Joined, Name: Butcher
2022-09-04 15:15:00 JOIN Player Joined, Name: Ez Boobz
2022-09-04 18:46:57 JOIN Player Joined, Name: JAV-HD
2022-09-07 18:30:10 JOIN Player Joined, Name: Pútrido
2022-09-08 16:21:43 JOIN Player Joined, Name: Sí a Huevo
2022-09-09 20:24:55 JOIN Player Joined, Name: Basadazo}

cheers