.::Making My Rounds

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
JuliquE

.::Making My Rounds

Post by JuliquE »

Greetings and salutations, members and guests of The A§H Clan.

Been a half-decade or so since last I was here and I thought I'd do well to (re-)introduce myself.

I've played on your servers, now and again, over the years, under the name -db-goNe (if anyone were wondering). To that end, I'm a member of Diverging from the Believable—Halo Race clan and family of almost twenty years, now.

Born and raised in Toronto, Canada (of South American heritage), albeit living in Germany for 12.5 years, now.

Right, well… you never really know just how much you're supposed to share with these things, so I'll leave it at that and open it up to questions. :cool2:

Hope everyone's keeping safe, then.
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Re: .::Making My Rounds

Post by A§H»Crash »

Hey JuliquE! Thank you for registering and saying hi.

Would love to talk to you one-on-one. Not a lot of English speakers left in the community, and want to hear your tales from your clan and your time in Halo.

I can be added on Discord as Crash#1926. Additionally, please feel invited to join our Discord at https://discord.theashclan.org where we can chat there, too. Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

-Jack
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
JuliquE

Re: .::Making My Rounds

Post by JuliquE »

Heya, Crash—not at all; pleasure's all mine.

Whilst I'd of course have one or two stand-out stories "on deck," I reckon it would take various (in-game) circumstances to jog my memory, reminding me of other humorous happenings. That said, I'd love to hang out with you (guys) sometime; will have to duck into your Discord one of these days, then.

In the interim, feel free to add me on Steam and we can chop it up there, as well.

What a pleasant surprise—sorry about the cobwebs to the face on your way in here. :laughing: