Halo Pro's [VIDEOS]

Any and all Halo Server News Here
Mandalor

Re: Halo Pro's [VIDEOS]

Post by Mandalor »

I prefer lead. I've never been able to do no lead properly. Personally, people who can't lead, in my rule book, aren't that good xD I can understand pings that jump a lot, but no lead has become to much of commodity these days. Thanks SAPP.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
UnTalWolf

Post by UnTalWolf »

A§H»shiNe! wrote:Wow! You weren't kidding about that dudes lead lol! It's like an inch wide xD! He must have a really good mouse to be able to move that much space in quick time.
Well, I atually dunno how this guy dealed to play but I think from what you can see in the clips, he used controller, not keybrd+mouse combo. D: How....
UnTalWolf

Post by UnTalWolf »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:I prefer lead. I've never been able to do no lead properly. Personally, people who can't lead, in my rule book, aren't that good xD I can understand pings that jump a lot, but no lead has become to much of commodity these days. Thanks SAPP.
-Mandalor
I know, I think I understand the reasons behind people's preferences, I think is a matter of habits, I personally preffer no-lead because it's what I played all my shooting gaming life before Halo PC/CE; even though I consider myself decent at leading and can deal with it. I love commodity, I mean, I want games to be confortable and enjoyable, and no-lead makes gameplay a little bit more like this.
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

UnTalWolf wrote:
A§H»Mandalor wrote:I prefer lead. I've never been able to do no lead properly. Personally, people who can't lead, in my rule book, aren't that good xD I can understand pings that jump a lot, but no lead has become to much of commodity these days. Thanks SAPP.
-Mandalor
I know, I think I understand the reasons behind people's preferences, I think is a matter of habits, I personally preffer no-lead because it's what I played all my shooting gaming life before Halo PC/CE; even though I consider myself decent at leading and can deal with it. I love commodity, I mean, I want games to be confortable and enjoyable, and no-lead makes gameplay a little bit more like this.
Leading requires more effort >;d That'w why I like it.
-Mandalor

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
UnTalWolf

Post by UnTalWolf »

Unnecessary effort :-P
A§H»WillRok

Post by A§H»WillRok »

Lead is why halo is still alive. Games like Crysis, COD (older ones), Section 8, DA2, BFBC, ect. died out just a few years after release but halo is still going even after 10+ years because lead is fun and unique.
Impulse: JAMIE
°jamie: HELLO
Impulse: wait
Impulse: is this jamie
Impulse: or is it her brother
°jamie: this time its me
°jamie: he plays rocket league
°jamie: on my account
°jamie: lol
Impulse: but how do i know
°jamie: usually i tell him to go offline tho
°jamie: >_>
Impulse: say something only jamie would know
°jamie: because i'm jamie
°jamie: and i'm not mean
°jamie: and we played portal 2 together
°jamie: once
°jamie: :D
Impulse: LOL
Impulse: yep
Impulse: you're jamie
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

WillRok wrote:Lead is why halo is still alive. Games like Crysis, COD (older ones), Section 8, DA2, BFBC, ect. died out just a few years after release but halo is still going even after 10+ years because lead is fun and unique.
^
Boom! It's a 'necessary' effort.
-Mandalor ;D

ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
UnTalWolf

Post by UnTalWolf »

WillRok wrote:Lead is why halo is still alive. Games like Crysis, COD (older ones), Section 8, DA2, BFBC, ect. died out just a few years after release but halo is still going even after 10+ years because lead is fun and unique.
:roll: :?

Well, to be honest, I don't think that's the real reason why it's still allive.... :|
A§H»Mandalor wrote: ^
Boom! It's a 'necessary' effort.
-Mandalor ;D
Only in servers without no-lead :P :mrgreen:
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

SioN top 10 halo player and one of my favorites. Stopped playing halo in 2010 but still games sometimes. With winning team of the CB cup in 2007/08 with $7 team.

8E9kyvDbg20

Number 1 halo player ever osmo. started in 03 lead b3 team and is by far the most successful halo competition player. Also pree good at quake live too. Previously standing before 2004 was JiL Adren a very good euro player. Played until 2009 or so.
Video from osmo playing with 233 ping to american server against malik. Osmo uses 3 seperate strafing and aiming techniques that nobody but a few can replicate still people like m1st and seN cant compete with osmo because of his ineradicable brain.

KLYfmVtJkEc

osmo warming up in a 4v1. Keep in mind that the people he is vsing are way way better than anyone around today is.
iOk5QddygEk

since 2009 osmo has lost a ton of skill and doesn't play often. his xfire is 8305 feel free to add him and ask him about what playing in 2005 was like.

video of mist vs JiL
RgDE5xURz00

lead 1 warmup from me
testing a new strafe against an old pro
a5RTJQ0z-Nw
another warmup game from me also includes some lead 1 and lead 0
nD9AOI7awkM
1v1 from me
xb3O50TvKC4

scrim from me 6v6 against Latin U clan. with stealth osmo esco inspire and i do forget who our 6th was. def from me a big thankyou to osmo and stealth for carrying me, spire and esco thru the games :) they cheated on dc by wall-hopping it would have been 2-0 at least if they didn't wall-hop.
i77puV-99aw

ps: the person mentioned in a previous post was prob not dorito he has a lot of fakes being a "popular" Latino player.

pps: also mentioned above was a video from blackbird about the negative lead that was a sapp bug that has now been fixed when sehe updated buggy sapp. (lead 1 ftw)
my quick render of testing the bug with skylace.
FVUdZZ0yl3w

ppps: 99% of people in halo do not have a full working brain. some of these people are like mr k or dorito. they have good aim but no brain.

pppps: people like me skylace and inspire wouldnt even crack the top 100 top halo players. and thers prob only 2-3 of the top 100 that still play.

euro players make up 98% of the top 50 players. the top american is bamboo who is often referred to as the american osmo.
Last edited by =DG=£ñzó on February 22nd, 2015, 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
B³][osmo final part 2 of 2
[/color]
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

You have gotten better Enzo 8-) ^^
-Mandalor

ImageImage
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013