Misconfigured servers

Any and all Halo Server News Here
A§H»Lalo

Misconfigured servers

Post by A§H»Lalo »

After the CE servers were back online, They are misconfigured apparently...
I was playing on #27 Danger Canyon, and I've seen some problems
Friendly Fire: Before There was no friendly fire, and now Players can betray his own team. EDIT: ( I used a command to remove friendly fire because there was a chaos, I hope there is no problem with that, now friendly fire is Off, but there are still several problems, and I did it only on This server *#27* )
Spawn Time: Before There was Spawn time 5 seconds, And now increases each time you die.
Infinite Nades: Before There was Infinite nades and now aren't infinite.
Vehicles: Before there was more hogs and tanks, now there are only 2 hogs and any tank
I don't know if there is more problems, and I don't know if is only on that server ( I don't think it ) , I will check it.

EDIT:

Server #21 Yoyorast Island:
Spawn Time: Before there was instant respawn and now is 10 seconds.
Weapons: There was not Fuel Rod Gun and now There is it.
Friendly Fire: Before There was no friendly fire, and now Players can betray his own team.
Radar: Before you could see enemies on the radar, and now... not

Server #24 Blood Gulch Sniper's:
Weapons: There was Sniper and pistol by Initial Weapons, now is Assault Rifle and Pistol. And there was only Sniper and pistol, and now all the weapons appear.
Spawn Time: Before There was Spawn time 5 seconds, And now increases each time you die.

I think the Respawn Time is misconfigured on all our servers
These problems are appearing on all our servers apparently
Last edited by A§H»Lalo on September 13th, 2014, 2:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
A§H»JÓÒK

Re: Misconfigured servers

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

Thank you Lalo

I will work with the rest of the leaders to get servers back to the way they were.
;D
A§H»Lalo

Re: Misconfigured servers

Post by A§H»Lalo »

Halo Pc Servers
The most serious problem is on: Lieutenants Command

Zombies Servers ( #11, #12, #13: Apart of no one can join to these servers because they do not appear on the Servers List, Here are more problems. Me and Sasuke just join using Hac 2 and We get see These problems:
No One Can Join There
FlashLight Boost: There is no more Boost using the flashlight (Humans and Zombies)
Private Messages: There is Private Messages again, and this
means Lag everywhere o.o , The troublemakers Use this to create lag sending messages to everybody at the same time.
Chronic Votekick's: There is chronic votekick's again, and all know this is a Big problem :sick:
Infinity:: There is Infinity map again, This is not a big problem... but before we had remove this map because is really really big and everybody Cliff here X_X