Massive Tornado Outbreak

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
Řąŵŗ

Massive Tornado Outbreak

Post by Řąŵŗ »

For this weekend.

Stay safe and if you live in any of these areas be prepared. Don't wait till the last minute :P its better to be safe then sorry xD :P

http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-cen ... acker-page

A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Re: Massive Tornado Outbreak

Post by A§H»Xoth »

Rough place to live I imagine. Anyway, keep your heads low.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

I've encountered a myriad of tornados down here. Good luck ;)
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

Take care all you guys who live out there!
A§H»Mandalor wrote:I've encountered a myriad of tornados down here. Good luck ;)
-Mandalor
Back when I lived in that region they were called hurricaines... o.o
A§H»Jordan

Post by A§H»Jordan »

A§H»JÓÒK wrote:Take care all you guys who live out there!
A§H»Mandalor wrote:I've encountered a myriad of tornados down here. Good luck ;)
-Mandalor
Back when I lived in that region they were called hurricanes... o.o
ikr i been through a lot of those and they in my experience are not as scary as tornadoes.
and my reason for this is they are not predictable as hurricanes are and it can happen anywhere.
A§H»Stealth
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Stealth »

Tornadoes are pretty dang scary. Lived through a few myself that I wouldn't have if things had gone just a tiny bit differently.

Those storms are heading East, and they're taking a whole bunch of nasty looking symbols with them. Tornadoes, hail, high winds, and lots of rain keep popping up on the map for me around here.

Stay safe guys. Keep an ear out for the sirens, watch the weather maps, and pay attention to what's going on.
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

There was a hurricane called Rita that passed through where I grew up. My family and I fled up North to stay with my mothers sister. Scary business. It didn't hit too hard, but trees fell on houses, and other things like that. When I came back, I found out that my Cross Country team practiced the entire time running outside. Crazy people lol! :shock:

When we came back, we were out of power for 3 weeks, and the last week was the first week of school also. I can actually say that I enjoyed those times without power. My family spread blankets around the house, and we cuddled around candles, talked a lot more, sang songs. We had a lot of soup and such because we had a gas stove luckily. And along with neighbors on our block, we all went over to the house on the corner for breakfast. They had a generator and cooked breakfast for everyone, which happened to be over 20 people. They had coffee too! Those times brought everyone closer together. I really enjoyed it!
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”