Infinity Diablo map #10 - LIFETIME BAN NEEDED

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
A§H»TravisDrake

Infinity Diablo map #10 - LIFETIME BAN NEEDED

Post by A§H»TravisDrake »

I have seen one ASH member come in and ban a player that was Betraying everyone.
However, there is a daily player that has been harassing and hunting me on map 10.
I have never done anything to deserve this, other than have a good ping rate and
score a lot of points. If I switch sides to avoid being betrayed, this alt player: APYRAL
follows me and kills me the entire game. I am sick of getting the flag all the way back
tobase so that APYRAL can betray me and take the flag. I love to play your maps and
only play Infinity Diablo. I have been told that APYRAL is a member of the ASH clan.
~Please help! I am about to quit playing this game if someone doesn't ban APYRAL.
I have a lot of fun on your server and am willing to send you financial support, in
appreciation for all you do to entertain us. Thank you for all your hard work, it really
is a nice place to relax and blow off some steam. >.< And BTW I DO NOT BOT!

Travis Drake 41 year old farmer in Michigan
Pr@3tor

Re: Infinity Diablo map #10 - LIFETIME BAN NEEDED

Post by Pr@3tor »

Im confused, is this an introduction, or a complaint?
Also your xfire link is bogus, If you don't want to be labelled as troll, I would fix that.. just saying..

:hi:
Pr@3tør!an RETIRED from Halo
A§H»Asi
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Asi »

Please provide a real xfire as Pr@3tor said. Once you do, I'll add you and you can message me anytime you need help with this.

Otherwise, if you can, please provide proofs of these incidents as well.
Asi | Greg
VOX

Post by VOX »

What name do you use " in game" ?
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
A§H»TravisDrake

Post by A§H»TravisDrake »

My link for x fire isnt working? sorry I'll fix it. OK every single day in Diablo Infinity map 10...
a person or two will switch to whatever side I play & betrays me every time to steal the flag...
Can autoban be put on so that if a player betrays a team mate, they are gone! I spend a lot of time in
map 10 and love the people there. We need some help in there... any suggestions? :evil:

Travis Drake aka Hemroids
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Post by A§H»Xoth »

If you had Xfire or something I'd go in to help. But, I rarely spend any time in that server. It's not a gametype that I care to play that often.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99