Zombies Servers - Shotguns in Wizard?

Any and all Halo Server News Here

Would you like to have shotguns in "Wizard"?

Poll ended at December 31st, 2014, 2:05 pm

Yes.
89%
Not. Why?
11%

Total votes: 9

A§H»Brujo

Zombies Servers - Shotguns in Wizard?

Post by A§H»Brujo »

Hello everyone. I am unclear as is the construction and who is standing weapons on each map, so excuse my ignorance on this. So me clarify this doubt, I would be grateful.

Now. I wonder if you might map "Wizard" can be placed shotguns. From my perspective it is feasible and does not represent that any obstacle to the free development of the game. Unlike if placed in "Battlecreek". Indeed, in the latter place if shotguns, it would be difficult or impossible to access certain places to kill humans are placed one being the zombie. However in "Wizard" one makes easy access to all points. In addition there are coats of energy and invisibility.
I say it would be good for the game and servers li if this is done. As it would change and he would go against the routine always the same map and the same weapons.

(After of i have edited this post, for a great suggestion Jook, then stay a vote of the members if it is good or not having shotguns on this map.)

Spanish.

Hola a todos. No tengo muy claro como es la construcción y quien es el que coloca el tipo de armas en cada mapa, asi que disculpen mi ignorancia sobre esto. So me aclaran esta duda, yo estaria agradecido.

Ahora bien. Quisiera saber si es posible que en el mapa "Mago" se pueda colocar escopetas. Desde mi perspectiva es viable y no representa esto ningun obstaculo para el libre desarrollo del juego. Al contrario que si se colocan en "Battlecreek". En efecto, en este ultimo lugar si se colocan escopetas, seria dificil o casi imposible acceder a ciertos lugares para matar humanos siendo uno el zombie. En cambio en "Mago" uno se le hace facil acceder a todos los puntos. Ademas hay escudos de energia e invisibilidad.
Digo que seria bueno para el juego y los servidores si li se realiza esto. Ya que seria un cambio, e iria en contra de la rutina de siempre los mismos mapas y las mismas armas.
Last edited by A§H»Brujo on December 16th, 2014, 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mandalor

Re: Zombies Servers - Wizard

Post by Mandalor »

I'm pretty sure that all the maps on the zombie server have generic weapon spawns. So you want shotgun only wizard map?
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»Brujo

Post by A§H»Brujo »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:I'm pretty sure that all the maps on the zombie server have generic weapon spawns. So you want shotgun only wizard map?
-Mandalor
Yes, shotgun. Then its impossible?
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

It's not impossible. However, any changes like that would happen only on server 13.
If you would like to measure the popularity of your idea, edit your first post and add a poll.
From there, we'll see what happens. ;)
A§H»Brujo

Post by A§H»Brujo »

A§H»JÓÒK wrote:It's not impossible. However, any changes like that would happen only on server 13.
If you would like to measure the popularity of your idea, edit your first post and add a poll.
Jook Okay, thank you. I already did. :hi:
A§H»Raiden

Re: Zombies Servers - Shotguns in Wizard?

Post by A§H»Raiden »

Indeed, I think it would be a great idea .....
This perhaps would help the zombies servers were more interesting because in the maps always find the same options and the same type of game.

Support the option presented, possibly in the future other ideas for zombies servers are much better presented. :think
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»JÓÒK wrote:It's not impossible. However, any changes like that would happen only on server 13.
I'd only agree with server 13 simply because all our maps follow generic spawning.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
HAUNT£D

Post by HAUNT£D »

his its a great idea. It would be fantastic have shotguns in this map.
Paranoia

Post by Paranoia »

I want shotties on EVERY small map. hehe
A§H»HUNT£R
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»HUNT£R »

:ashlogo: In my opinion is very buenisima jook idea, but question why all the changes only be performed on the server 13? if you can improve all :hi:
Attachments
ASH_Clan_Corporal_Userbar.gif
ASH_Clan_Corporal_Userbar.gif (12.84 KiB) Viewed 3919 times
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God , and the Word was God.
John 1 : 1
Jesus said I am the way , the truth , and the life ; No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14: 6
He answered and said , It is written : Not by bread alone doth man live , but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God .
Matthew 4 : 4
Behold , I stand at the door and knock ; If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him , and he with me .
Revelation 3:20
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved , and thy house .
Acts 16:31