Dormant in the server Danger Canyon # 27 and Waller

Any and all Halo Server News Here
[P]artyG4M3

Dormant in the server Danger Canyon # 27 and Waller

Post by [P]artyG4M3 »

Administrators have to connect more often to Danger Canyon # 27 server Since there is a group of people who are loyal to the server and want to play well but come Waller to harm the server or hack speed and have to remove INFINITE grenades that some leaders the ASH not like you do not play but almost. the idea is that the user feel comfortable with your Thank service. I hope you take into account

ATT: [P] artyG4M3

Los Administradores tienen que conectarse mas seguido al servidor Danger Canyon #27 Ya que hay un grupo de personas que son leales al servidor y queremos jugar bien pero llegan Waller a dañar al servidor o hack speed y tienen que quitar las granadas INFINITAS se que algunos Lideres del ASH No les gusta pero casi ustedes no juegan. la idea es que el Usuario se sienta comodo con su servicio Gracias. Espero que lo tomen en cuenta

ATT: [P]artyG4M3
MKnance

Re: Dormant in the server Danger Canyon # 27 and Waller

Post by MKnance »

Honestly as several ash clan members stated in the past hardly any admins or ash members play anymore due to real life to busy or just moved on. so honestly if they could get more admins they can't really do much since policing a server to much leads to servers becoming dead and halo is dying honestly I love infinite grenades but if its going to be a problem and no one's around all the time to stop them what other option is there besides removing infinite grenades I do agree with you on the wallers though something needs to be done about them honestly i think i saw a server do this before but technically they can find a mod that any attempt of heavy team fire = in auto ban or something within that nature but not very strict long ban since sometimes people do accidentaly friendly fire

ATT:Matthew®,OMFGWEANOOB,Anus®ectums
https://www.evolvehq.com/players/mknance
A§H»B!LäL

Re: Dormant in the server Danger Canyon # 27 and Waller

Post by A§H»B!LäL »

thats a very good idea MKnance. u can say admins dont play often in these servers but thier is one thing you can do . -> REPORT <-.